11.

Taehyung's POV:

It's been 4 weeks since Seokjin has gone missing. The other 2 students have been found. But not Seokjin.

School has been so miserable, unbearable. Why do I feel the way I do? I don't even know Seokjin well. He was just some boy in my class who had a sweet smile and his laugh was contagious.

My throughts stopped as I heard the bell ring for lunch. I got up and walked out the class before everyone else.

My detention wasn't bad I mean all I had to do was sit in a classroom for two hours. I spent those 2 hours trying not to cry at the thought of Jin and him possibly being dead..

I lump grew in my throat and breathed in heavily.

Jungkook and Jimin have been trying to cheer me up but I don't really wanna talk to anyone. I only wanted to talk to Seokjin..

I walked to the bathroom and saw a lady talking to our principle.

The lady looked like Seokjin.. It must've been his mother.

She dried her tears falling from her face and blew her nose.

I looked down and hid by the wall to hear what they were talking about.

"we'll be having an assembly after lunch madam. We'll tell the students the news." my principle said

"thank you so much." Seokjin's mother said in a quiet voice.

My principle said goodbye and walked off. The lady walked past me without noticing me.

"glad he's gone" the lady chuckled and stopped crying immediately.

Was she acting? I scrunched my eyebrows and wanted to confront her but my legs couldn't move.

I watched her walk off with a huge grin on her face.

The lump in my throat grew larger and I tried not to cry. What did she mean by he's gone..

He can't be gone.

I fell down on the ground and leaned against the wall. I covered my eyes and began to cry. I couldn't stop. All my emotions built up and I finally let it all out.

Seokjin... I'm sorry..