5.

Taehyung's POV:

My alarm rang loudly and I jumped out of bed to get to school early so I could study for the maths test that I didn't study for..

I got dressed and ran out without having breakfast.

I didn't have enough money for the bus so I ran to school instead.

I got to school and there was only a few students there which I obviously wasn't surprised, alot of people like coming early for some reason.

I walked to the library since I knew no one else would be there.

The librarian wasn't even there yet but the library was open.

I sat down and took out my maths books and tried my best to study even though I suck at concentrating.

I flipped through the pages and then heard someone crying behind the bookshelf.

I got up and walked around the bookshelf. It was a boy, he had his hands covering his face so I didn't know who it was.

"excuse me, are you okay?" I asked looking down at them on the ground.

The boy looked up, it was Seokjin.

He shook his head, "I'm fine."

"well you're obviously not fine" I said and sat down next to him.

He sniffed and I took out a tissue and gave it to him.

He breathed heavily trying to calm down and dried his eyes.

"thank you" he said, his voice was barely there.

I sat there silently not knowing what to do.

"What happened?" I asked and nudged him softly, trying to cheer him up.

"My.." he began but he shook his head again.

"nothing happened." he said then got up and grabbed his bag.

I watched him walk away. His eyes puffy from crying and the tissue I gave him drenched with tears.

I sighed and got up. I need to find out who made him cry.

The bell rang for registration and I grabbed my things and walked to class.

I hate seeing him cry. He looked so broken and I don't know why or what happened.