3.

Taehyung's POV:

It was finally the end of the first day at school. As the last bell went all students immediately walked out the class room.

Jungkook and Jimin went to the bus already cause I told them I would be late. But I was just going to try talk to Seokjin.

Seokjin was packing away all his books and pens when everyone left. It was just me and him in the class. I packed my things slowly so I could talk to him.

He closed him bag and walked out and I walked after him.

"hey!" I said and he jumped slightly and turned around.

"sorry for startling you" I apologized and he smiled slightly.

"I'm Taehyung by the way" I said putting my hand out for him to shake.

He nodded and looked away from me.

"I have to go.. Sorry" he said and turned back around then walked away.

I watched him walk away and towards the train station, it must be where he lives.

I sighed and walked to the bus stop. Jimin and Jungkook were on their phones as I approached.

"hi guys" I said and they smiled at me and I sat down next to them.

"jenny keeps messaging me, she's into me" Jimin smirked.

"Jenny?" Jungkook was confused.

"yes the popular Jenny" Jimin said, his smirk growing bigger.

"wow that's cool" I said and looked down at my phone.

It was 3:57 pm.

I saw a glimpse of someone on the side of my eye and turned my head quickly.

It was Seokjin walked down to the cafe.

I jumped up and started running.

"yo where you going?" Jungkook said standing up.

"I'm gonna walk home!" I shouted and waved.

"more like run" Jimin laughed.

I saw Jin walk into the Cafe and I slowly led in behind.

I caught my breath and leaned against on of the tables.

Seokjin sat at the table by the window and took out some books.

I walked up to order something so it didn't look like I was following him.

"Iced Americano please" I smiled and then sat 2 tables away from him.

He didn't seem to even notice I was there.

The waitress placed my drink done and I thanked her.

Seokjin got his order too, it was a strawberry milkshake.

I smiled at him and looked away, why does he make me feel this way.

I finished my drink and read a book for a bit. Seokjin was busy with homework. I didn't care much about homework, waste of time.

Seokjin rolled up his sleeves and I saw a bunch of bruises covering his arm.

I starred at his arm, I didn't know I was starring for so long. He looked at me and I jolted up.

He covered his arms again and starting packing his things up. He seemed anxious. I didn't mean to stare long.

He payed for his milkshake and then left... I watched him walk past the Cafe window and out of sight again.

I packed my things up too then walked home.

It began to get dark and I just made it home in time for dinner.

I've never been in that Cafe, not even once and I've lived here my whole life.

This damn new kid is making me crazy.