10.

Taehyung's POV:

it's been 2 weeks since the 3 students have been missing. No one has seen any of them.

Each and every day when I got to school I always hope that Jin was there sitting on his chair, reading his book while everyone else is chatting and laughing.

But everytime I walk into class all my hope slowly dies.

I got ready for school and walked to the bus station. Today was cloudy, the usual. I waited at the bus station for Jimin and Jungkook. After waiting 10 minutes they both finally came running around the corner as the bus opened its doors.

"we made it!" Jimin shoved Jungkook

"I told you we would make it"

"yeah yeah whatever" Jungkook scoffed and we all got on the bus.

I sat by the window and looked out at the grey clouds covering the sun.

My mind wandered off and thought about Jin. Where could he be? Is he okay?

My heart clenched at the thought of him.

"hey! Taehyung" Jimin nudged me giving me a fright.

"what?" I aksed and he smiled at me.

"you okay?" he asked and I just nodded my head.

"are you sure? You seem so down lately" Jungkook said and Jimin starred at me.

"I'm okay. Just got alot of projects due"  I lied.

"oh right" Jungkook chuckled and we arrived at school.

It began to rain and we stepped of the bus. Jungkook and Jimin ran quickly into school.

But my legs couldn't move. There was 2 police cars parked outside our school and I saw the principal talking to one or the policeman.

I watched as our principal slowly shook his head.

"hey kid you're gonna get soaked." the bus driver said to be and I apologized and walked past the policeman. He started at me while I walked past and into class.

I sat on my chair and saw that Jin's chair was still empty.

A guy with blonde hair took Jin's chair and sat on it while talking to a girl.

I got irritated and walked over to him.

"hey that's Jin's chair." I said and he looked up at me.

He laughed "he's dead anyway"

The girl chuckled and they began talking again.

"he's not dead!" I said and grabbed his collar.

"bro chill" he said and pushed me off him, making me fall.

The whole class laughed at me except for Jimin and Jungkook who helped me up.

"you know what! Fuck you!" I shouted and the teacher walked in.

Everyone stopped laughing at starred at me.

"Kim Taehyung. Detention after school." my teacher glared at me and sat on his chair.

I dusted myself off and sat down on my hair starring at the blank board.

The girl next to me leaned over to me

"you gonna go to his funeral?"