2.

Taehyung's POV:

The new kid walked in, he was innocent looking. He had black hair that slightly covered his eyes. He had big plump lips and broad shoulders.

'he's really cute' I thought to myself.

Mr Reed told him to sit next to Jimin. I watched every move he made, he was really breath taking not gonna lie.

The first bell rang which indicated first lesson, which was maths.

Kim Seokjin.. His name kept ringing in my ears.

I walked with Jimin and jungkook to maths and they kept chatting while I kept quiet, thinking about the new kid.

"hey Taehyung! Hello?" Jimin nudged me and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"You're so quiet, what's gotten into you?" Jungkook said and we stopped in the hall for a second.

"nothing.. I was just thinking"

"aboouttt?" they both said making me roll my eyes.

"forget about it" I said and carried on walking to class.

We were a little late to class, as usual.

Jimin sat next to Namjoon, the class president. Jungkook sat in the front since our math teacher doesn't like him much.

My teacher looked around and there was one spot left. Next to Seokjin...

He was sitting by the window and my teacher eyed me to go sit.

I sat next to him and he was looking out the window, the sun was slowly peaking from the clouds. For once the sun was out.

Class began and it was extremely boring so I didn't pay much attention. I focused more on the quiet boy next to me. He listened but didn't write notes.

The weather changed and became pretty warm so I took off my jacket, Seokjin never took his off? Is he unaffected by the heat or something.

I watched the clock hands slowly move each second. Maths was particularly long this day.

Finally maths was over, we had a 20 minute break before our next lesson.

I walked to my locker and got my books for my next lesson. I closed my locker and looked beside me.

Seokjin's locker was 4 away from mine. I smiled to myself and walked to Jimin and Jungkook.

"what's the math test about again?" Jungkook asked Jimin who was on his phone.

"huh?" Jimin looked up.

"ugh never mind" Jungkook grunted.

I laughed and sat down on the bench.

I saw Jungkook look at the new kid, he scoffed.

"what's his name again? The new kid" he asked and I looked back at him.

He was reading something and then put it in his pocket.

"Seokjin I think" Jimin said and Jungkook just nodded.

"oh yeah right" Jungkook said.

I watched Seokjin walk away, his beautiful face left my lonely eyes and made me long to see him again.

But why? He's just some new kid right? And I haven't even talked to him.

I haven't heard his voice.