12.

Taehyung's POV:

The school gathered in the hall after lunch for an assembly. I already knew what it was going to be about.

I sat down next to Jimin and he gave me a small reasurring smile. I forced a smile back.

Our principal walked to the front of the hall and cleared his throat.

"good afternoon students. The situation regarding the missing students has been not been talked about. We all know 3 student from this school have went missing but luckily 2 of the 3 have been found"

The hall filled with voices and whispering before one of the teachers told us to be quiet.

"but unfortunately 1 of the students.. Have not been found. It's been almost 5 weeks and there has been no sign of Kim Seokjin in class B"

My heart clenched when I heard his name. The principle breathed in and he had a worried look on his face.

"this is some devastating news to all of us. Kim Seokjin is dead"

The whole hall gasped and my throat became dry, my eyes began to water and my heart broke into a million pieces.

Dead? He can't be dead!

"my condolences to his friends and family. Dismissed" the principle ended and walked out.

Everyone began to get up and stayed in my seat.

Jimin got up and looked down at me.

"you alright Tae?" he asked and I just gave him a slow nod.

Tears trickled down my face and I covered my face with my hands.

I quickly wiped my tears away and followed the rest of the students out of the hall.

My eyes were red and I hoped that no one would notice.

I walked alone, watching my feet scrape the ground.

"oh hey Taehyung ah why you crying?" a boy slapped my back and laughed at me.

I didn't care I just ignored him and walked away.

"what a crybaby!" I heard him say to his friends and everyone laughed historically.

I walked into the bathroom and sat down on one of the toilets. I folded my legs so no one could see I was in the stall.

Dead... He can't be dead. How? How do they know? How do they know for sure?