9.

Taehyung's POV:

After hours of perfecting the letter to Jin I finally went to bed although I was really nervous to give it to him.

My alarm went off and I got out of bed and got ready. I walked into our living room and ate my breakfast while my mom watched the news.

I listened to the TV while reading through some Math homework. I looked up at the TV for a second and my jaw dropped.

"3 students have gone missing recently. If anyone has seen these students please report it immediately."

Jin's photo was on the screen along with 2 other students. My eyes widened as I starred at the TV. All the words the news reporter said made my heart clench tightly in my chest.

"do you know them Taehyung?" my mom asked and I looked at her.

My skin went pale "I know one of them.."

"oh dear.. Sorry my love" she said and helped me to sit down.

I breathed out and my eyes became tearful.

"Jin..." I whispered as his photo disappeared from the screen. His photo was of him in a school uniform, with a small smile lighting up his face. His eyes had that sparkle in them that gave me butterflies everytime.

"I have to go to work Tae, if you don't wanna go to school today I understand. Stay safe alright." my mom stood up and waved goodbye.

I got up and grabbed my bag. I ran to school, running seemed to calm me down a little.

I got to school and tried to catch my breath. The school hallways were covered in posters of the missing students..

I stopped and starred at Jin's photo. His smile.. Where could he be? What happened to him? Who took him!

I shouted out loudly with frustration and all the students looked at me with a confused face.

"WHY HIM!" I screamed and ran out the school and ran towards the cafe ignoring Jungkook and Jimin calling after me.

I sat down at a table and held the poster of Jin that I took in front of me.

"good morning sir what can I get you?" a kind waitress with red hair smiled at me.

"oh I don't want anything.. Is it okay if I just sit here for a bit?" I asked and she nodded.

"of course sir, let me know if you need anything" she walked away and a tear slowly fell off my cheek onto the table.

I looked over at the table where Jin and I previously sat at.. I saw him sitting there reading his book and sipping his Cappuccino.

I blinked and all my hope of him actually being there were gone. An old lady looked at me and scrunched her eyebrows and scoffed. I looked away sadly wishing that Seokjin was there.

"where are you.. Are you safe? Please just tell me your alright.." I whispered to myself and more tears fell down my face knowing that Jin could be gone forever...

What if I never see him again?

Sorry for not updating in a month oops-