~Epilogue Part 1: Savior~

~Author's Note: I'm sorry it took so long to update, I really wanted to take my time on this chapter.~

Liz's Pov:

All the anger...

All the pain...

Can finally be gone

I don't care if the rest of the monster fled the earth, I just wanted HIM dead. To rot, to be buried six feet under or burning in flames of hell.

He took everything from me....

And now it's my turn for the taking

"L-Liz!" Cassie calls out, grabbing my wrist in a desperate attempt to stop me," please don't, Morgan will never forgive you if you go through with this!"

I give her a harsh push on the chest, causing her frail body to tumble back and land on the old wooden floor.

"Go tie up the toadies" I order her," I'll deal with them later".

"Liz please!"

"NOW!" I yell, to which she jolts back in fear, scrambling to her feet and running down into the basement.

I searched the house, finding nothing until I decided to check upstairs. I went into a room with a black door, making sure not to make any noise.

The place was filthy, dust covering the shelves, walls, and items in the entire space. Whoever was here did not clean for a while.

I notice a rocking chair just a couple of feet away from me, facing a window. I saw a frail, withered figure sitting on it, gently rocking back and forth as they gazed out the window.

I knew who it was...

I take out the angel fire from my pocket, stalking towards my target as quietly as possible.

I raised my arm, ready to strike when all of a sudden he disappears in a puff of blue mist.

It flooded my eyes and nose, causing me to cough and wheeze in discomfort.

When my vision cleared, he was no longer there.

"What are you doing here~?" I hear a low, menacing growl from behind me.

Dammit~

He's still got some power left in him~

"You know why I'm here" I retort, sharply bashing my elbow into his gut. He lets out an angry growl, grabbing my wrist and throwing me across the room.

I laid on the ground, using this to an advantage. I pull out my dagger hidden in my boot, and slide between his legs, latching onto his back and stabbing him in the back.

He lets out a pained roar, smashing his back against a wall as hard as he could. My head his the hard surface, and I fall to the ground in a stunned state.