~Plan B~

The Grand Guignol's POV:

I place the empty glass onto the table, letting out an agitated groan.

I swear if I have to give this boy another goddamn glass of milk I'm feeding him to the toadies.

"There" I tell the small worm that laid bound to the bed,"You've had your warm milk Jacob, twelve.glasses.of it, now go to sleep~".

All he did was stare at me, like a dumb animal

"Fine~" I hiss,making my way to the small fridge filled with dozens more glasses," one more then".

Suddenly, a loud ringing echoes through the room, causing me to turn to the toadies who stayed still near the entrance door.

"I said no loud noises~" I groan, watching as Rosco (the green toadie) began to forcefully shove his fist down Jimmy's (the orange toadie) throat.

What the hell Rosco!?!?!

"What are you...?" I question with pure confusion, "stop thats disgusting!"

Rosco pulls out a cellphone from Jimmy's throat, the device covered in bright blue slim.
He hands me the phone, and I quickly flip off the nasty substance.

I really need to hire a nanny~

"Hello~" I seethe through the phone, suddenly I hear the idiotic gibberish of Snaggle (the blue toadie), somehow I'm able to understand his ignorant language.

He's at elm street...

He encountered the babysitters....

God~

I hate babysitters~

they put a tracker on him...

And now he's on his way back

"No!" I yell angrily," don't bring them here you migsmeat! I have an old friend who can distract them, lead them there, and tell him the babysitter buffet is officially open~".

He starts shrieking at the top of his lungs, clearly not liking my plan at all.

"What is it now you wretched fool!?!" I yell angrily," can't you see I'm busy!?!"

He begins ranting endlessly about something unbelievable, and that he saw someone he knew a long time ago.

"This isn't some reunion Snaggle!" I interject, extremely close to having a complete breakdown," you can meetup with old friend some other time but now-!"

He continued his rant, I rolled my eyes, about to hang up the phone when suddenly I heard a name as clear as day.

"Wait what-!" I interrupt, bringing the phone back to my ear," say that again! Who did you see!?!"

~"Morgan"~

My body grew still, my mind completely blank as I heard the confirmation of the name I desperately had wished would come from his dull mouth.

The blue toadie continued while I silently held onto every word.

Morgan....

With the babysitters....?

She's a babysitter!?!

Trying to rescue the kid...

And now asking if he should continue with the plan....

"Listen to me very carefully" I order," what I need you to do is to take the tracker to where the shadow monster is, then, I want you to put your cellphone somewhere on Morgan. A pocket, a sleeve, just make sure it's on her. I'll use your phone to track her down. Make sure when you leave you only get Morgan, I need her separated from the others, understand?"

He confirms that he understand the plan

"Good" I sigh," now whatever you do, don't lose track of her!"

I hang up the phone, letting out a mischievous grin. I chuckled darkly, tossing the phone onto the drawer of the nursery and moving around the room happily.

"My Morgan~" I sing joyfully," my Morgan, how I've missed my Morgan~"

I wonder how much she's changed?

It's been so long

Is her favorite color still yellow?

Or her favorite animal still a spider monkey?

I clasp my hands together, thinking of all the things that will happen once she's all mine. She'll be mine again, I'll keep her forever, and I'll never let her go.

"Why do you keep singing...?"

I turn around and see Jacob looking at me strangely," and whose Morgan?"

"Hush boy!" I snarl," that is none of your concern, now GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!"

My darling Morgan...

~you will be mine~