~The Deal~

"Put me down!" I yell angrily, somehow breaking free from his spell and hitting his back.

My attempts to break free however, were nothing compared to his strength. He grabbed my wrists in one hand, yanking them forward so that our faces were mere centimeters apart.

"You don't have to pretend to hate me anymore" he smirks, "It's just us now, darling".

"I don't hate anyone" I tell him," no matter how disgusting and vile they are".

"Oh how I missed you~" he sighs, reaching a hand towards me.

I flinch back," don't you DARE touch me Grand Guignol!" I yell angrily, clenching my fists in anger.

"What ever happened to 'Guia'?" He questions, hovering over me intimidatingly with a crooked grin.

"What did you do with Kevin!?!" I yell," you took him! You took him away, why? Why did you do that!?!".

"Because you didn't come with me" he retorts back," you practically made me take him, and that's your fault, you made me do it".

"Are you kidding me!?!" I yell," your blaming me for something that wasn't even my doing!"

I turn around, taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

"I'm begging you Guia..." I continue," please tell me where he is, Liz hasn't seen him in 11 years, 11 years. Think about that, you took something away from her, you took him and it broke her to pieces. Doesn't that make you feel awful?"

"No" he says bluntly

"GUIA!" I yell

"Look" he sighs dramatically," how about this, let's make a deal".

"A deal?" I question, crossing my arms with suspicion," what kind of deal?"

"Whatever your heart desires" he says," but it comes at a price".

"Okay" I say with a nod," I want you to stop kidnapping children".

"Okay" he says with a nod

I scrunch up my face in confusion

"That easy?" I question," you're not gonna intervene?"

"Nope" he says simply," what I want is well worth it".

I feel my chest tighten, but continue," and I want you to bring Kevin back to Liz, I want him safe and back to his family, okay?"

"You have my word darling" he says contently

"And I want you to bring Jacob back to Kelley"  I finish," that's it, that's all".

"Really?" He questions teasingly," is that all?"

"Yes" I say with a nod,"that is all, now, what do you want from me. My dreams?"

He shakes his head," no darling" he says," as a matter of fact I've been waiting for this for years".

I try to think of what he wants," I can't think of anything, I don't have any valuables that you could possibly want! Is it access to the babysitter's base?"

He shakes his head," though it is tempting, I am not".

"Then what do you want....?" I question, preparing myself for the impossible demand.