~A Choice~

Author's Note: ~The pictures used in this chapter are NOT MINE, they are drawn and captured by their rightful owners~

~slight reference to a scene from Once Upon A Time~

I had been locked up in my room for what felt like eternity, when in reality it was two days. I was too afraid to leave, fearing the thought of facing Guia after what I had done.

All I wanted was to see my friends

That's all

The door suddenly swings open, Guia walking inside and turning his back to me.

"I'm very disappointed in you Morgan" he says,
his voice quiet yet stern.

"I know" I tell him," I'm sorry-"

"Go"

....

Wait what...?

"What?" I ask

"Go"  he repeats himself, " I don't want you anymore"

"But the deal-" I continue, but was once again interrupted

"Is no longer bound to you" he says, snapping his fingers. I look down, my eyes widening when I realize the ring he had given me was gone.

"Guia..." I walk up to him,"I'm sorry, I'll never disobey you again, I'll live the rest of my life making it up to you, I-I'll-"

"Stop!" He yells," just...stop, take the bike home, your friends probably miss you, don't worry about those two worms either, you can keep them".

"But-"

I hear the doorbell go off, meaning someone else is here. Before I could think, Guia had already grabbed my wrist, leading me downstairs.

Why won't he look at me...?

He opens the front door, and my heart stops with complete and utter shock.

"Berna...?" I question

There she stood, wearing her usual funky colored clothes, her long braids tied in two long pigtails.

"I got your text!" She said frantically," are you okay!?! Did something happen!?!"

"W-what text?" I question," I never sent you any text..."

"Then who-?"

"I did" Guia says, keeping his eyes locked at the floor.

"Why?" I question," Guia why did you do this, why won't you look at me!?!"

"Take her home safely" he says, focusing his attention on Berna,"do not speak of what you saw here, take your friend and go"

Berna nods," thank you..." she says, taking my hand and leading me out the door.

"Guia~" I gasp, reaching my hands up to him,
"It doesn't have to be like this~"

"No!" He says, backing away from me," don't touch me..."

He moved behind the door, finally looking at me

"I'll die if you touch me again, I'll break if you hold me, don't come back here ever again~"

"Guia just listen to me!" I beg, Berna holding me back, trying to calm me down.