~Morning in the Garden~

Bright morning light shined into the dark mansion, filling up the room with a more happier tone.

Morgan laid in her bed, her body enveloped within the pure white sheets as she slept. She felt the bright sun against her eyelids, causing them to squint in aggravation and ultimately open to reveal her chestnut eyes.

She stretched her arms, legs, and finally her fingers and toes, letting out a yawn as she rose from the bed.

Right as her dangling feet landed onto the soft carpet, a thought came to her mind.

~Guia~

And so, she set forth on an adventure to find him, taking her time in a couple of rooms and ultimately heading outside through the back door. Morning air fluttered against her pale skin, her long brunette locks swept against the current.

Chills ran down her spine in satisfaction, nothing pleased her more than a morning breeze.

She suddenly heard a distant familiar voice, causing her to perk up.

Her gaze landed upon the entrance of the beautiful garden Guia had made for her, with animals of all kinds to love and care for.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She smiled, placing her bare feet upon the perfectly cut grass and skipping through the vined gate.

She strolled through the garden, her eyes closed in sweet bliss as she let her ears guide the way.

Her mind, for some reason, flashed a memory against her conscience.

Yes...

She remembers...

A book....

With a lullaby she would sing to herself from time to time

Her face scrunched up, trying her best to remember the title of that darn book.

It was about a son's journey through his early early of life, to adulthood with his mother. The ending saddened her greatly, but she adored the lullaby the mother would sing every night to her child.

🎼"I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be"🎼

She smiled, smelling a blooming tulip when suddenly she remembered.

~Love You Forever by Robert Munsch~

That's it!

"Glad I remembered" she remarks to herself, then suddenly her mind began to wander on the subject of motherhood.