~Caught~

I gain enough courage to look up, my eyes meeting with bright green ones.

"G-guia~" I gasp, jolting up from the chair now standing in the middle of the living room.

"I told you about the world..." he continues, his expression cold and angry," gave you a nice home and protection, and this is how you repay me?"

"I-I..." I felt myself trembling, "I-I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?" He questions, taking slow strides over to me,"your sorry? Such a shame I can't accept your apology, you know..."

He reaches a hand, caressing my face

"I always wondered if the best thing for you was to completely erase your friends".

"Guia no!" I beg, grasping his shirt"no please I'm sorry! I'm so sorry please don't hurt my friends!"

"But we had a deal!" He yells angrily, pushing me away" and you... you broke it Morgan!"

"No I didn't!" I yelled," all I agreed was to marry you and be yours!"

"Precisely" he growls," and I've waited long enough"

He lifts me off the ground,throwing me onto the couch.

"I'm not ready!" I beg," please...I'm not ready yet, I'll be yours to have and to keep, but...not now"

"Do you know how much I love you Morgan...?" He whispers, I could hear his voice breaking with sadness.

I stayed silent, not knowing how to respond.

"Do you know..." he continues," how important you are to me?"

"Guia..." I plead," please".

"Morgan" he continues," hand it over".

"I-I don't know what your talking about..." I tell him, finally gaining courage in my statement.

I could tell he was about to snap

"Morgan..." he growls," this stops right now"

"Or what?" I question," what are you gonna do?"

He grabs my legs, yanking me down onto the floor. I fought against him as he got ontop of me, pinning my arms down to the ground.

"Let me go!" I yell

I feel him reach a hand into my pants pocket, pulling out the phone.

"No!" I yell, struggling against his grip,"give it back!"

He leans down, our faces inches apart. I felt his breath against my face, and he presses our foreheads together.

"Love me Morgan~" he begs, tightening his grip," just give up this act and love me".

"No" I tell him," I don't love you".

"You don't~?" He chuckles with a cocky smirk,
"Then why are you blushing?"

My eyes widen, "j-just let me go!" I yell, struggling against him but to no avail.

I couldn't escape

"No" he says sternly,"not until you tell me the truth!"

"Guia please-"

"NOW MORGAN!"

"ALRIGHT!" I yell in defeat," I stole the phone from the toadies and took the bike over to see my friends, there I said it!"

He looks into my eyes, and sees that I am telling the truth. He nods, ceasing his grip and allowing me to sit up from the floor.

"I'm sorry Guia" I tell him," I'm so sorry, I just wanted to see them! Please....please don't hurt them I'm begging you! I'll do whatever you want-"

"Go to you're room Morgan" he says sternly, refusing to look at me.

"Guia please-"

"NOW!" He yells, causing me to jolt away in fear and race upstairs.

I messed up...