~Sneaking out~

Morgan's Pov:

I can't take it anymore...

I don't know how long it's been...

I just miss my friends...

I began pacing around my room, letting my irritability take control of my body as I tried to think of anything else.

Guia had gone to run some errands, of course of all times it would be at midnight.

Maybe....

I could go see them...?

Guia wouldn't be home until an hour or two, that gives me plenty of time.

Wait....

I don't know where I am...

"Where...." I felt myself pause in thought,
"Am I...?"

I made my way outside, checking to see any sign of our location. No mailbox, so no mailman, which means no address.

I tried to think of anything, any other way to get in touch with my friends. Then I remembered, the toadies have a cell phone.

I can use it to get our location

I went inside, going downstairs where the basement laid. The basement is the toadies' room, it's dark and they like it dark.

I enter the room, flicking on the lights

I am bombarded with groans and grunts of the toadies, whining over the drastic change in lighting.

Its usually Snaggle (blue toadie) who has the phone, the others I have no idea.

They blubbered their usual foreign language, walking up to me with their stubby little legs.

"I need your phone Snaggle" I told the blue toadie, who only tilted his head in confusion.

"Please~" I beg," it's important"

He gives me a look of uncertainly, but nods in agreement, searching through his pouch and pulling out the device.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I beam, hugging all three and giving them small kisses on their heads.

I raced back into my room, jumping with excitement as I looked through the phone.

The only apps I see are...

GPS

Calculator

Weather

Candy Crush

I press the GPS app, typing down the address to the babysitter's headquarters.

My jaw dropped

It's only a couple minutes away!?!

I thanked the lord, Guia, and David Bowie for this miracle.

I went outside,got on my bike, and peddled towards my friends. The night was cold and breezy, wind fluttering through my hair as I peddled faster.

I assured myself that Guia wouldn't know..

I won't get caught~