~Peggy Drood~

" This place looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years!" Kelley bursts, looking all over the rundown building.

"Exactly" I tell her," which is why it's perfect, no one will bother her".

"Keep up you two" Liz says, walking a few feet in front of us," the sooner we figure this out the sooner we can find Kevin".

Oh no

"Liz" I call to her gently, she stops in her tracks, her gaze falling to the ground.

"Whose Kevin?" Kelley asks," you said Kevin Liz".

"It's nobody" she tries to shrug it off, but Kelley was persistent, wanting her to talk.

"Kelley-" I try to intervene, but Liz finally gave in.

"He's my brother" she tells her," the Grand Guignol took him when we were little, I tried to stop him but, he sang that stupid song and I was out like a light. When I woke up, Kevin was gone. I never saw him again".

"Liz" Kelley sighs," I'm so sorry"

"Don't be" she says," because it was my fault he's gone".

"No Liz" I tell her," you had nothing to do with Kevin's disappearance, if I had just went with him none of this would've happened, I should've told you right away that The Grand Guignol found another kid. I just thought...it wasn't going to be one of you".

We stand there in silence, contemplating how to go from here.

"We'll get him back Liz" Kelley says confidently, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder," we'll get him back".

Liz nods, giving her a smile," Yea, we will, thanks".

We continued down a long hall, a source of light coming from the entrance of the showroom.

Curtains and carpets had nothing but cats on them, symbolizing her deep love for the animal.

"You said she's the crazy cat lady right?" Kelley asks me.

I nod, opening the door and taking a right into the large showroom.

"How many cats does she have?" She asks

Before I could answer, someone else did

"Oh~" I hear a smooth womanly voice coo from the stage, " just a few, here....there...anywhere".

through the darkness, her eyes flowed a faded peach color. Suddenly, the lights began to turn on, revealing the monstress herself. Her hair was pure white, styled and curled into small curvy waves. Her dress was the same color, puffy and white as she rested against a jet black theater-styled sofa.

Soft vintage music began to play, filling the room with its melody.

We all stop in our tracks, gazing at the woman with alarm.

She smirked at our hesitance, seeming to enjoy it." What brings you here?" She questions, gently fluttering her blue colored eyes lids.

We slowly started making our way towards her, when suddenly Liz began to cough and sneeze profusely.

That's right...

Liz is allergic to cats~

They must have been here and left their fur everywhere.