Chapter 12

many months later, cuz I have no idea what to write...

-Taehyung's POV-

Wow, I can't believe I actually did this... I have no idea when I can go back, but I hope that it can be soon. Tzuyu should be in her 8th month. Almost to her 9th. I do have a plan to sneak out back to Korea, but then I could also take the impossible way of talking to my parents. I think I'm going to go with the first choice and discuss it with my mom to see if she can help me. Ugh! Life is so complicated! I hurried downstairs and looked for my mom.

"Have you seen my mom?" I asked one of the maids who were cleaning up the kitchen. She pointed to the living room, and faced back down, scrubbing the floor once again. I hurried over to the living room and found my mom reading a book.

"Mom? can I go back to Korea without dad knowing? I'm worried about how Tzuyu's holding up with our kid." I straightforwardly told her. She looked up at me surprised. Most may be wondering why I did not escape like this before, and the answer is, I have tried, but it never worked. Once I had tried 5 times, my dad set me up for a camp where I learn how to become a CEO. That's where I've been for the past few months. 

"What? Why do you ask me? You know how many times you've failed and got into trouble. I don't want it to happen to you again. But then again, there's Tzuyu you have to take care of..." my mom said after a really long time of silence. I got down on my knees and started to beg my mom to help, and that's the second time that I have realized that I would do anything for Tzuyu. My mom brought me out of my thoughts as she started talking.

"Fine! How can I help?"

"I need you to hide me till I get safely onto the plane and get to Korea. That's it." I simply said. She nodded, and I hurried upstairs to pack my things. Luckily, CEO camp has ended and my Dad is out of the house till the end of this week. I zipped my backpack up and dragged everything downstairs. My mom awaited me there with a black cap and mask so that we will not be noticed. 

"To the airport please," She told our driver, and he immediately started to drive. I couldn't stop fiddling with my fingers, so I took out my phone and texted my Hyungs and Jungkook.

BTS Group Chat

Mr.Alien: Hey! I'm coming to Korea right now. Will arrive tomorrow. 

Bunny: Really? About time too! Tzuyu is literally not talking to anyone anymore. Her bedroom is her world. No joke!

Mr.Brains: Would hurry if I were you. How did you get your dad to agree?

MOCHI: What now. You come now when you could have come many months ago?

Mr.ColdGuy: what's going on? *AFK* oh! wait really? like now?

Mr.Alien: too many questions! Tzuyu's not coming out?! Oh, and my dad doesn't know I'm coming back. My mom's helping me keep the secret. I'm trying to come as fast as possible! I've tried, but once my dad stopped me 5 times, he put me into a CEO camp! and yes, I'm coming now! I'll be there by 8 am tomorrow. Send me the address.

MOCHI: Adress is ****street, house#**** . Ok... I guess I can forgive you for now.

Bunny: Tae Hyung, please hurry. (that's kinda funny, I meant to say tae-taehyung's shortened name, and Hyung as in older brother  lolz~~ I'll stop...)

Mr.Alien: Do you think I don't want to? I'm on the plane now. will be there as soon as possible.

Mr.Alien is offline

Mr.ColdGuy: Guess he really is coming...

MOCHI kicked Mr.ColdGuy out of chat