Chapter 3

Warning!

There will be swearing in this chapter, although I didn't want to put it there, it kinda went with the story, and it seemed like it should be there, so I added it. If you don't like swearing, I'm not sure what to say, because I want you to read, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I'm really sorry everyone, hope you don't mind it!!! ❤😭

-Taehyung POV-

(the whole story over from his POV)

Tae:  Hey babe! I'm coming over right now, ok?

Irene: Mhm. ya ok, whatever.

Tae: see you soon! bye! love ya.

I ended the call and walked to my car.  I got in and drove over to my girlfriend's house.  I arrived there and opened the door with the spare key she gave me and walked over to her room.  Her door was closed, and I heard moaning from the other side.  Not wanting to, I opened the door and there was a half-naked Mingyu and Irene in a bathrobe. They didn't notice me, so I quickly shut the door and ran out of the house.  I drove my car to the beach to clear my mind.  I couldn't help but keep thinking about what had happened today. 'What was that f*cking b*tch doing with my f*ucking girlfriend.  Actually now it should be Ex-girlfriend...' I thought.  I called her and she answered.

Irene: what do you want, baby?

Tae: First of all... DON'T CALL ME BABY, AND WE ARE DONE!!!

Irene: What do you mean baby?

Tae: Don't try and LIE to me.  First, you cheat and now it's lying? *sigh* what kind of girlfriend did I get myself?

Irene: Fine caught me there. We've been together for 3 months now.  I don't love you anymore, and I was gonna tell you about it once you got here, but YOU just left so I guess not. How.....

I got so mad that I just hung up on her. I decided to spend a week at Namjoon's house with the boys. I was now going to the same college as them. The 'boys' included Namjoon Hyung, Jimin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Jungkookie. I called Namjoon Hyung and he said I could stay over, but he was at the mall working do I would have to stay alone for a while with the other boys.  apparently, they were already hanging over at Namjoon Hyung's house, so I drove over there. 

"Hey! look who's here!" I said, taking off my shoes and walking over to the living room. there was a drunk Jungkook and a half-awake Yoongi. Jimin wasn't there, so I walked over for a few shots of leftover beer too. Soon, the door slammed, reviling a mad Namjoon.

"What in the world of Hell happened here?" Namjoon yelled.  Jungkook had now recovered from his drunk stage, I had a pretty good tolerance for alcohol, so I was fine,  Yoongi jumped awake, and we all started to clean the area.

"Hey Hyung, can I stay here until school starts?" I asked Namjoon once everything was cleaned up.

"Mhm. Sure, but why?" he asked.

"Hmm. How do I put this... I SAW IRENE CHEAT ON ME WITH MINGYU!" I yelled.

"..." boys in the room said.