Chapter 7

-Taehyung POV-

I panicked once I saw Tzuyu on the floor.  She fainted after saying that her stomach hurt.  I called Namjoon Hyung, Jimin Hyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi Hyung. They rushed to where I was with their girlfriends.  

"Oh My God! Baby Tzu???" Nayeon yelled, dropping herself next to me and Tzuyu, shaking her wildly.

"Geez! I knew you had a mean side, but I didn't you could be mean enough to make our baby faint.." Chaeyoung said.

"Just get her to the fricking hospital you stupid people!" Yoongi said, after a while of commotion. At that, I carried Tzuyu bridal style and ran to the car, the others following closely behind.  We split up and rushed to the hospital.

"Hi, I'm in a hurry, can someone help my girlfriend? Like right now?" I asked, more like commanded.  The lady at the front nodded and started yelling orders to people.  Some men rushed over to Tzuyu and carried her out of my arms, bring her to a room I wasn't allowed to enter. Nayeon, Jungkook, Chaeyoung, and Yoongi comforted me while we waited for the results.  

*40 min later*

"Um is there anyone that's related to Tzuyu here?" the doctor asked. 

"Me! I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm her cousin on her mom's side," Jungkook said, surprising all of us. "It's true!!!!" he added, looking back at us.

"Ok then, Miss Tzuyu is in a good condition, it's just that she rode a roller coaster when she was pregnant. She will be fine though.  You're lucky the baby lived.  Just give her a bit of rest, and she can be discharged in 3 days. We're moving her to a new room, so now you guys can visit her.  Anyway, I got a jammed schedule, so I will be going.  Thank you." She said, flipping through millions of pages on her clipboard.  
"No! thank you! have a nice day!" Jihyo Noona said. The doctor bowed, she bowed, and the doctor left. 

"I'm not the only one who heard that, right???" I said, turning to the others, who were also processing what they had just heard. We were walking to Tzuyu's room.

"Our baby is pregnant!?" Dahyun, Nayeon, and Chaeyoung all yelled. looking at each other. " Oh, God! WOW!!!!" Jihyo added.  We just arrived in her room, and I was in deep thought.  Uh-oh... that means..... I'm gonna be a dad! whee! That also means I might be able to keep Tzuyu as my girlfriend and not have to go to become CEO without her! But I also think I should keep this to myself... Oh geez...

"Hello??? Tae? YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!" the sound of Yoongi Hyung's telling broke me out of my thoughts.  "Yo, so technically this baby is yours, and you have to get a job as a CEO and you cannot have a girlfriend, so what are you gonna do?" 

"I honestly don't know... Probably talk to Tzuyu and my parents first..." I said, scratching my nape.  Tzuyu started to stir, and we all ran to her.

"Tzuyu baby!" Nayeon exclaimed, throwing her arms around Tzuyu. 

"U-unnie? I... ca-an't b-rea.....the!" Tzuyu said.

"OMO! Yah! get off her before you actually kill her while she's trying to heal." Jihyo and Chaeyoung said.  Nayeon Noona let go and looked at her.  Then she looked at the rest of us, asking with her eyes if we should tell her about her child.  We nodded, and she looked back to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu... You're-" Nayeon Noona started, but cut off.

"PREGNANT!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!" Namjoon Hyung, Jungkook, Jihyo Noona, Dahyun, Jimin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Chaeyoung all finished. 

"Hmm... ok... WAIT, WHAT?!!!!!!!!!" Tzuyu yelled, processing what she heard.  She glared at me. "I hate you..." she added in a whisper.  I heard it though.  She pulled the hospital blanket over herself, and she started shaking.  We guessed that she was crying, and everyone left, leaving me and Tzuyu in the room. 

"So... I'm sorry about what happened, but we can get rid of it if you want to..." I said, breaking the silence while playing with my fingers.  

"Baby, what should mommy do?" She asked the baby, caressing her flat stomach, ignoring me. 

"Hmm, Tzuyu?" I said.

"I'm keeping it whether u want it or not, whether you can help me through it, whether you become CEO or not.  I don't care." She said.  

"Ok... I support you with whatever you choose to do." I said.

"Do you have to become CEO?" Tzuyu asked me all of a sudden.  I shrugged.

"I'll talk about it with my family today. You can over too." I said. She nodded, finally facing me.  She gave a small smile and hugged me.  I hugged her back until she pulled out.  

"I want my Unnies now," She said. I laughed and called the others in.  We had a good time for the rest of the day, but I had a big day ahead of my tomorrow...

Author's Note

Sorry for the short update... I thought it would be better if I stopped the chapter here, so I did.  Hope you enjoy it! Love lots! BYEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!!❤❤❤❤