Chapter 11

-No one POV-

Everyone got to their houses and started to pack, leaving a few things for emergency stays there. Tzuyu just zipped her suitcase and backpack back up and waited for the others to come to pick her up, and also for Chaekook to finish packing. *honk honk* They all heard the car, and Tzuyu woke up from her nap. She slowly got up and took all her things with her. She carried all her stuff out of the house and waited for Chaekook to come out as well. Once they came out, they helped her with her stuff and got into the carpool car as well. 

"You know I'm not full term, so you don't have to help out that much..." I said. They shook their heads.

"Still! You lost your baby almost twice. Not gonna let that happen thrice!" Jihyo said, but it sounded like a yell. 

"Noona, calm down! Oh yeah, and we're here," Jimin said. We all looked out the window, and to the house. It was so amazing!

They couldn't believe that they would be staying there! 

"Unnie! Are you sure we're at the right place?" Tzuyu asked. Jihyo nodded as if nothing was wrong. As soon as Jihyo nodded, Tzuyu carefully, but quickly ran into the house to explore.

"There's a pool!!!!!" Everyone else heard Tzuyu's voice exclaiming. They all chuckled and got out of the car along with their luggage. Tzuyu ran out of the house again, with the widest grin on her face. 

"Cool, Huh," Jungkook asked, pulling 4 suitcases into the open door. She nodded like a kid and ran to a room. 

"I call this one! First come first serve!" She yelled. Then she went back downstairs to grab her backpack and bags she brought with her. Then, she ran back up and came back down empty-handed. 

"Can you calm down, child? You're gonna lose your child," Dahyun said, placing two more suitcases into the house. Tzuyu finally calmed down and stared at her Unnies and Oppas bring in the stuff from the car. She went outside into the pool, and sat on the floor, looking at the house from a different angle. 

 Tzuyu thought to herself for a while and went back inside

"Time to decide rooms!" Nayeon called, and everyone gathered into a circle. 

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors, and whoever wins chooses their room, and the loser gets the last one left," Yoongi said. 

"I already called my room though, so You can't take it!" Tzuyu said. They all nodded.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" They all yelled, except for Tzuyu who was quietly watching. 

"Jungkook and Jimin!" Namjoon said, and they went against each other. 

"Jungkook! Ok kid, what room do you want?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook checked each and every room except the room with the closed door because that was Tzuyu's. He chooses a room that was red and had black and white furniture in it. Everyone slowly choose their rooms, and the loser was Yoongi, so he had to room that was all black and white with a really comfy bed. 

"A comfy bed is all I need," Yoongi said and plopped onto the bed. Nayeon Unnie sat beside him, and everyone else walked out, going to their personal rooms. Tzuyu walked into her room with the other girls. Tzuyu laid on the bed, her back facing the riels. Nayeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun sat on the bed around Tzuyu and sighed. 

"Is it He-who-must-not-be-named?" Nayeon asked, after a long silence. Tzuyu hesitantly nodded. They looked at each other, desperately wanting to tell Tzuyu the truth. 

"Do you want us to sleep with you today?" Jihyo asked. Tzuyu shrugged. 

"Ooookkkkaaayyyyy then.... call any of us if you need us for anything," Chaeyoung said, and everyone stood up and went to their respective rooms. Tzuyu lay there alone, think why Taehyung had changed his mind within a month of being together and hiding the baby. She soon cried herself to sleep and woke up in the morning to bright rays hitting her face. She rubbed her eyes and stretched. Then, she put her hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs to see what was going on or if anyone was awake. No one was awake yet, so she decided to make breakfast.  She looked into the fridge and got bacon and eggs out. Then she made toast and put it with the bacon and fried eggs. As if on cue, everyone started trickling into the dining room and started to eat. 

-Tzuyu POV-

"Who made dis?" Jungkook asked with his mouth full of food. Chaeyoung hit him. 

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Chaeyoung said. 

"I did," I said, and picked up her dirty dish. 6th week of pregnancy! I should probably go write that down. I walked to my room without saying anything to my Unnies and Oppas and started to write in my journal what had happened in the past 2 days. Once I was done, I put on an oversized shirt and sweatpants. When I arrived downstairs, everyone was engrossed in the movie, so I didn't bother them.

"Imma go grocery shopping!" I said, grabbing 2 shopping bags and walking towards the door. 

"I wanna come too!" Nayeon Unnie said and ran upstairs. In 3seconds, she came back, looking like a goddess. "Let's go!" 

I followed her out the door and I went into the passenger's seat. I scrolled through my phone and waited until we arrived. I got out of the car and grabbed a cart. I started to grab meat, veggies, fruits, and snacks for everyone. Nayeon Unnie somehow found hair dye here and put it into the cart. 

"Banana milk for Jungkookie, Strawberries for Chaeyoungie, a beanie for my Yoongi..."Nayeon Unnie kept saying what she would buy for each and every person.

"Where'd you get a beanie and hair dye?" I asked, looking into the almost-full cart. 

"Just found it," Unnie said with a shrug. I found her really weird, but I shrugged it off. Once we arrived home, I carried all of the bags into the house. I heaved a sigh as I placed all of the shopping bags on the floor, and Unnie started to put all of the stuff away. After some time, I recovered from tiredness and went to help Nayeon Unnie. Once we were done, we joined the rest who were still watching the T.V. It was a romance movie that was a lot like my life right now... Getting pregnant at a young age, losing your boyfriend, and living in sadness. Guess I would have to deal with it...

A/N:

Haha..... Sorry for the super weird ending and chapter.... My mind is lost in the break and I haven't updated because I was re-binge watching Goblin.... Yeah...... And I have like 5 books, so Imma focus on this one for now, but I will update the others on my time. I will continue Reflection once I have completed this book. Happy Holidays, and that's all.... Bye!~~

-🐥