Chapter 8

(Don't mind the Chaekook pic above.  I just found it, and I liked how the person took Nayeon's face out to replace it with Junkook's.  And the pic itself is cute... lol)

-Taehyung POV-

Today, I had to take Tzuyu to my family house to talk with my dad and mom about her.  We decided to keep her pregnancy a secret for now, because I knew my parents would be really mad. She told me that we don't need to meet her parents because they never cared about what she did, so I agreed with her.  

"Hurry up!" I yelled from the living room.  Tzuyu was taking forever.  Then she ran down the stairs, running around Jihyo's house, picking up a whole bunch of things.  

"Ok! I'm done!" She finally said.  I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to my car. She didn't have something fancy on, but somehow she took 1 hour. 

(outfits):

We drove off and arrived there in 30 min

"Hello, son! what brings you here? And who's that pretty girl you have with you?" my dad asked me.

"I just wanted to talk to you about my job offer as CEO," I said to him.  "So this is my girlfriend, Tzuyu," I added.  My dad nodded, and lead us to the living room so that we could talk comfortably. 

"What's her surname?" He asked us.

"Chou.  I'm Chou Tzuyu," Tzuyu said.  He nodded and started mumbling to himself and finally, he spoke to us.

"Your parents own a few big companies don't they?" he asked. Tzuyu nodded.   "Ok, can I have your parent's number?" He looked to Tzuyu.  She slowly nodded her head while taking her phone out.  She scrolled for about 5 min until she found it.  My dad took her phone and copied the phone number onto his phone too.  " Thanks! I'll talk to you later Son, but would you like to stay for dinner?" he asked.  I looked at Tzuyu and she nodded.  She walked over to the kitchen with my dad and helped my mom cook.

"Wow! Tzuyu! Where did you learn to cook?" I heard her ask from the kitchen. I looked over and she was scratching her nape.  

"I learned myself..." she replied.