Chapter 2

-Tzuyu POV-

"Yah! You guys should wake up before you're late for school!" Jihyo Unnie yelled from downstairs. Today was the first day of college for all of us.

"Do I have to get up?" I asked, as I carefully rolled out of the bed.

"Yes!! Hurry!" She said back. "Also, once your done getting ready, come down for breakfast,"

After getting ready, I looked like this, and I went down for breakfast:

Then I got a call.

Tzuyu: Yeoboseyo?

????: Tzuyu! Can we meet up?

Tzuyu: Oh... Mingyu... Why?

Mingyu: because I have some things I wanna talk to you about.

Tzuyu: ok... see you at 6 I guess...

Mingyu: ok. I'll send you the place. Thanks! Bye!

Tzuyu: umm... your welcome I guess.....bye? *call ends*

School ended at 5 so I was okay. I quickly ate my breakfast, and I left the house with Chaeyoung Unnie, Dahyun Unnie, Jihyo Unnie, Nayeon Unnie, and Jimin Oppa. we were all accepted into the same college, so we all walked together.

When we got to school, we were all in the same class.  The class was a mess of people talking, fighting, playing around, and whatever else was going on.  I sat down on a seat in the back, and the Unnies and Oppas sat around me. So was Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi. Jungkook was Chaeyoung Unnie's crush. Jungkook had a crush on her too. Same with Nayeon Unnie and Yoongi Oppa All of my friends already have a couple! So cute. I sat down in the middle left of the classroom where it wasn't as crazy. My Unnies and Oppa sat around me, scattered though. Soon the teacher came in and the whole room got neater and quieter. The lecture started, and everyone was focused on it. Except for Yoongi Oppa. Sleeping like always. All of a sudden, a boy slammed the door of our classroom open, panting.

"Is this class 2-b?" He asked, finding air to breathe.

"Yes. Are you Kim Taehyung?" The teacher asked. He just nodded his head. "Then welcome to our class. Everyone, this is the new transfer student, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung, how about you introduce yourself?"

"Hi everyone! My name is Kim Taehyung, and I'm 21 years old. I look forward to being in this class," he said.

"Hmm. thanks for the introduction. How about you go and sit behind to Chou Tzuyu? Tzuyu, can you raise your hand?" The teacher said. I raised my hand to show him where I was. He walked over to me and sat behind me. He was pretty handsome, but not really my type. He seemed like a player or a bad boy. I decided to not talk to him. The teacher started the lesson again. All of a sudden, Taehyung started kicking my chair and kept bothering me. I decided to try and endure all this. I scooted my chair back a little, putting it on his foot and putting down as much weight as possible. He started wincing, so I stopped. That didn't stop him from bothering me though. He kept kicking and bothering. I couldn't take it anymore so I yelled: "WHAT???!!!!" He just shrugged at me.