Chapter 4

Edited~

-No One POV-

Both Tzuyu and Taehyung had a dream of you-know-what, not knowing this was the start of a big rollercoaster in their lives.....

-Tzuyu POV-

I woke up in the morning because I felt a heavy thing on my waist and hot air on my back. I opened my eyes and turned to my side to see who was.  I was so shocked I pulled the blanket, covered myself, now also realizing that I wasn't wearing anything too. I carefully rolled myself off the bed and searched for my clothes. When I found them, they were all ripped and damaged. The only things that were fine were my undies and my bra. I quickly put those on and grabbed the bathrobe that was folded on the drawer.  There were many of them, so I hoped he wouldn't mind.  I put the blanket back on the boy I had slept with. I still couldn't believe the boy I slept with was the most annoying boy in the world... Taehyung... I quickly walked out of the room and into Jihyo Unnie's room. Right before I left, I saw Taehyung get up and widen his eyes, seeing me in a bathrobe, and himself with no clothes. He also quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on as well. Luckily, when I got into the room, the Unnies were still sleeping, so I went in, changed into my PJs, and pretended to sleep again next to Nayeon Unnie because that was the only spot left.  It was only 7:30 am, and school started at 8:30, so I decided to get a little sleep. 20 min later, I was woken up by some arguing. Well what did I expect, Nayeon Unnie and Jihyo Unnie were fighting over a pair of pants. I checked the time it was 7:40.  I quickly got up, and got all my clothes.  

"Hey Tzuyu! Finally awake I see," Jihyo Unnie said.  Uh oh... they caught me sleeping here.  How will I explain this? Jimin knew he put me in Taehyung's room, but the Unnies think that I slept here after I came back... this is complicated.

Author's Note

Sorry for the super short chapter... I've had some family business and a lot of school work... I promise that the next chapters will be back to it's normal length! Hope you understand! Love lots and bye!!!