Chapter 1

Warning!

There will be swearing in this chapter, although I didn't want to put it there, it kinda went with the story, and it seemed like it should be there, so I added it.  If you don't like swearing, I'm not sure what to say, because I want you to read, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable.  I'm really sorry everyone, hope you don't mind it!!! ❤😭

No one POV

Tzuyu finally graduated high school with her friends and was going to college in 2 weeks.  Tzuyu made her way out of the house to meet her boyfriend when she got a call.

Tzuyu: Yeobosayo? (hello)

????: Hey Yoda! Wanna hang out?

Tzuyu: Jihyo Unnie! Ok, but give me an hour.  Wanna see Mingyu real quick.

Jihyo: Ok. *whisper* those love birds

Tzuyu: Geez Unnie. I can still hear you.  Welp... see you in an hour!

Jihyo: Ok.  Nayeon Unnie, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and I will pick you up in an hour.

Tzuyu: Mhm... See you! Bye, Unnie.

Jihyo: Bye Yoda.   *call ends*

Tzuyu made her way to the car and drove off to Mingyu's - her boyfriend- house.  She had the key to the house, so she walked in.  No one greeted her. 'Weird' she thought.  There was always someone who greeted her, whether it was the maids or her boyfriend.   She made her way upstairs and opened the door to her boyfriend's room.  there she saw her boyfriend shirtless, and a girl kissing him.  He was passionately kissing her back as well.  She stood at the door, on the verge of tears, for 5 minutes before Mingyu finally noticed her. 

"OMG! Tzuyu! why didn't you tell me you will come here today?" Mingyu asked, quickly putting on his shirt, coming towards Tzuyu.  "Hey, sorry... I can explain" He added trying to hug her.

"Ummm, no thanks! THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! CLEARLY, YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE THIS F*CKING GIRL MORE THAN ME!!!!!!" Tzuyu yelled.

"Who's this b*tch, baby?" the girl asked.  Tzuyu looked at the girl and noticed that it was red velvet's Irene.

"Oh hi! I'm His girlfriend, OH NEVERMIND!!!! I'm HIS EX!!!!!" Tzuyu yelled again, slamming the door and running out of the house. Now Tzuyu was crying, and slowly made her way to the car again.  after 10 mins of crying, she finally stopped, and decided to go to a cafe to chill down.  She went in and ordered her favorite, chocolate croissant, and milk tea.  she sat on a table in the back of the cafe and thought of all the things that had happened today.  She hardly noticed that she was crying.

"Umm... Miss? Are you okay?" A boy asked her.  she raised her head, and nodded, wiping away her tears.  "Here, use this" he added, giving her a handkerchief.  

"Thank you," Tzuyu said, quietly.  "Can I know your name?" 

"Jungkook.  Jeon Jungkook.  So, then what's your name, and can I have your phone number?" Jungkook asked.

"It's Tzuyu.  Chou Tzuyu.  And mhm... sure. It's 010-234-****.  What's your's?" Tzuyu said.

"010-435-****. thanks!! I got to go now.  Talk to ya later!" Jungkook said kinda rushing.

"Okay! Bye!" Tzuyu said, getting up as well.  She looked at her watch, and the time was 3:30, meaning her Unnies were coming to pick her up from her house in 30 min.  Tzuyu went into her car and drove home, once there, she made herself fresher, and went outside to wait for her Unnies. *Honk honk*  Jihyo honked her car.