Chapter 6

-Tzuyu POV-

(Haha... Just realized that pretty much the whole story is in Tzuyu's POV)

When I woke up, I felt like I wanted to hurl, but Taehyung and Chaeyoung were practically on top of me, trapping me.  When I couldn't hold it any longer, I tried pushing them, but they weighed too much, so I kicked both Taehyung and Chaeyoung as hard as I could until they woke up and moved out of the way. Went to the bathroom as fast as I could, and threw up.  Before I knew it, Taehyung came over and held my hair for me.  Then he helped me clean up.

"Thanks," I said.  *ring ring*  Taehyung's phone rang, but he ignored it, still helping me.  

"Tae! It's your dad!" Namjoon Oppa yelled.  Taehyung's eyes widened, and I nodded to him, assuring him that I'm okay.  He left the bathroom in a hurry, and I finished cleaning up.  I heard Taehyung go outside and start yelling, so I felt that this was pretty important.  He came back in moments later raging.  5 min later, he calmed himself down, and everyone looked at him, waiting for an explanation.  

"Umm... So... My dad-"

"Bro, just get to the point. I could be sleeping right now you know!" a half-awake Yoongi said.  We all gave a little laugh, waiting for Taehyung to continue.  

"So... He wants me to quit college, and be the CEO of his company, and he doesn't want me to date, anyone..." Taehyung says.  We all gave a slight gasp.  especially me.  I was his 'girlfriend' now, and this was our day 2.  Already breaking up with me... I turned around, and 'humphed.  He turns to me and rubs my shoulders.  Then he back hugged me.

"Baby Tzuyu? Please don't be mad. I'll explain to my dad, and if you meet him, maybe he'll let me stay with you... hmmm?" Taehyung said.

"No. You said maybe.  I'm not talking to you anymore. Tae Oppa's a meanie. Don't talk to him. Humph!" I said to him.  He frowned.  The others laughed.  I looked at him and stuck out my tongue.  

"At least give it a try. Hmmm?" Tae Oppa said.  Now he's Tae Oppa, cuz I called him that in from to my friends.  

"Fine!" I said.  "But then, you have to cook breakfast." 

"No way he's doing that!" Namjoon Oppa yelled.  "He will burn down this whole house." 

"Yep! Tell Nayeon or Jihyo to Tzuyu to cook." Jimin and Jungkook said.

"Just make all the girls cook!" lazy Yoongi yelled. We girls walked to the kitchen to cook, but I made my way to the bathroom again.  I sat next to the toilet and threw up again.  

"You okay?" Tae Oppa said, coming in to help me again.  

"Ya, I think I just ate something wrong yesterday," I replied, cleaning up again.  

"Aaaeeiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" Nayeon Unnie's scream came from Jihyo Unnie's room.  Then a slam of a door.  "ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!!!!"

"What's going on?" Jihyo Unnie asked, hurrying up the stairs. "Dahyun, Chaeyoung! Keep your eyes on the pancakes!"  I also hurriedly ran there, and there was Yoongi, sitting on the bed, covering his eyes, and a Nayeon Unnie on the floor with a towel covering her body inside the bathroom.  

"You actually must be crazy! Get out, pervert!" I yelled. He ran straight out, followed by Tae Oppa because he didn't want to be a part of this. I knocked on the door. "Unnie? Come out now, the crazy pervert gone." She came out, quickly grabbed her clothes, went back in, and came out again fully dressed.  

"What happened here?" Jihyo asked. 

"Nothing really. Just overreacted.  I took a shower, and I forgot to bring my clothes in, so I went out to get them, but Yoongi was there, so I ran back to the bathroom.  Nothing actually bad," Nayeon Unnie explained.  

"Geez, you scared me there for a sec... we're going now. Bye," I said and walked out of the room.  We successfully ate, and we were now stuck at home, with nothing to do.  

"What do you want to do?" Dahyun asked us.  

"Let's go to Bangtwice Adventure Park!" Chaeyoung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jihyo, and Jimin Yelled at the same time.  We burst into laughter.  

"Bangtwice Adventure Park it is!" Taehyung, Yoongi, Nayeon, Dahyun, and I yelled this time.  Another burst of laughter.  

"가자(Gaja)!" We all yelled, and ran to the car, laughing.  

"Wear your seatbelts! Ready? 출발 (Chulbal-let's go)!!!!" Namjoon Oppa yelled from the driver's seat. Seating:

Namjoon | Jihyo

Nayeon | Dahyun | Jimin

Yoongi | Taehyung | Me

Yes, this is an 8 seat car, so Chaeyoung and Jungkook had to take another car.  

"Wait, let's go Girl Car and Boy Car!" Jungkook yelled from the other car.

"Fine... Jihyo said, switching the seat with Namjoon, and the rest of the boys getting out of the car. Now, Nayeon Unnie was in the front seat and the rest of us girls in the back seat.  The boys loaded into the other car and followed the boys to Bangtwice Adventure Park. When we arrived, I got scared because I forgot that I'm scared of rides.  Yet, Tae Oppa took me to the scariest one and stood in line.  Soon, it was our turn to on the ride, and he took me to the end of the coster and pulled me into the last cart excitedly like a kid.

 The ride started, and we were literally flying through the air. Now there was a big drop in front of us, so I gripped onto Taehyung tightly.  Soon enough, the ride dropped at a big decline, and I screamed at the top of my lungs.  He was just laughing.  The ride finally came to an end, and we got off.  That's when it hit me.  My stomach started to hurt.  I clutched it, and I thought it was nothing, so I kept walking to Taehyung who was getting our pictures.  I grabbed onto a pole and crouched down because of the pain, still clutching my stomach.

"What's wrong? Are you ok baby?" Taehyung asked worriedly crouching down to face me too.  I shook my head.

"My stomach hurts..." I said.  Then everything went black...