Chapter 10

-Taehyung's POV-

While Tzuyu was unpacking her things, I got called into my father's room. I slowly walked there and knocked on the door three times hesitantly. 

"Come in," I heard my dad's booming voice from inside.

"You called?" I asked, and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. Dad looked up from the paperwork he was doing and looked at me intently. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"You know that girl you brought in? I need you to stay away from her. We'll be moving to the US, and I do not really like the girl either. If you do not break up with her, then I will have to take her parent's jobs away, and I may even abort the baby she is carrying. You don't want that now, do you?" my dad said. I couldn't understand why he would do this to me, but I defiantly didn't want harm to go to Tzuyu nor her family. "I also do not want her to know that I have threatened her. Got it?"

"Fine..." I said after a really long time because I knew arguing with my dad would never resolve this. I went into Tzuyu's room, but she wasn't there. I guess she wasn't here, so I waited until she would come. Finally, I heard the front door click, indicating that she had come home. I still stayed where I was. When she came into her room, she had a shocked face.

"Sit," I said, pointing to the spot in her bed beside me. She gave me a confused look but sat down after putting her shopping bags on the floor. 

"Yes?" Tzuyu said, waiting for me to say something. I sighed, not knowing how I should tell her what my dad said. 

"We're moving to the USA, and I don't want to keep the child anymore," I said, and she stared at me.

"Are you kidding me right now?" She asked after a long moment of silence. I shook my head.

"I think that I'm too young to keep the child. I mean look at us! we're both 17 and 18 and we have a kid. Everyone will think we're crazy. Plus I don't want a long-distance relationship, so let's just break up now before this becomes a bigger matter." I said and left the room before she could respond. As soon as I closed the door, I heard her crying, and you do not know how much I wanted to go back to tell her the truth while hugging her tightly. I slid down to against her door while listening to her cry and crying a lot myself. Soon, I got up and walked to my room. Ofc I could still hear Tzuyu crying, and hat broke my heart. I cried myself to sleep as well. In the morning, I woke up and found a note next to Tzuyu's bedside, and she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Just as I suspected to happen...

-Tzuyu POV- 

Once Taehyung told me that he wanted to break up, I could help but cry all night. Finally, I came to a decision. I pack all my things once again and went over to Chaeyoung Unnie's house. I knocked on the door multiple times, but no one answered. 

'Likewise' I said to myself. After all, it was 12 am at night. I sat down on her porch. I pulled out the thin blanket I had in my backpack and put it around myself. I know this was stupid, but I wasn't going to go back to Taehyung's house. 

"Hey baby, I'm so sorry. Now, you have no father, and we're gonna have to spend the night on the floor. I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything more for you..." I kept saying nonsense things to myself and my baby and soon fell asleep. I woke up to someone swearing and the birds chirping.

"I'll be back in a- what the hell!?" I heard Jungkook's voice.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked, coming to the door. I got up and awkwardly said hi.

"Can I stay with you? Please Chaeyoung?" I practically begged her.

"Why? You got a beautiful big house to live with Taehyung," She said. And I started to cry. Chaeyoung and Jungkook instantly pulled me into the house and sat me down on their couch.