𝟭𝟳.

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝟲𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝟴:𝟬𝟯𝗮𝗺

𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

   I sat on the edge of my bed, holding my stomach

I sat on the edge of my bed, holding my stomach. I was cramping like a motherfucker, I groaned looking down at my phone screen seeing Hayden had sent me a text — we were supposed to be having a surprise romantic date tonight to celebrate me agreeing to be his girlfriend, but the message was asking me to his house — like right now.

I got up from the bed feeling a little dizzy, as I slid on my shoes — I had showered and everything about an hour ago after I had got done throwing up my empty stomach. I sighed rising to my feet grabbing my car keys from my nightstand.

I started down the hall when I heard crying from Compassion'a room. I knocked on the door before pushing it open. I walked inside she was shaking and sobbing hard.

"Hey Passion," I called out. "Are you okay? Whatchu cryin about?"

"My life is over," She cried hard between each word.

I walked over sitting beside her, "What's going on?"

"Jawan leaked a video of us having sex on Twitter," She cried. "It's everywhere now. Everyone has seen it."

"W-..Who is Jawan?"

"One of the guys I've been talking to," She laid her head on my chest crying. "He found out I've been talking to his homeboy Tommy and, and he posted it."

"It's all gonna be okay," I sighed holding her. She cried herself to sleep after crying so much. I sighed feeling really bad for my baby sister, but she brought it on to herself.

I gently got up, covering her up with a blanket before leaving the room. I walked down the stairs out the front door. I pulled down my red Nike Pro shorts, hitting the button on my keys before climbing into the car.

•••

I pulled up in front of the house, I parked my car getting out walking up to the front door. The house was nice ; two stories , it was mostly glass. I pressed the doorbell, stepping back a bit.

"Hi," A small light skin boy answered the door. "Who are you? I'm Jeremiah."

He had a head full of wild curly dark brown hair, and large hazel eyes. He was in a black tee shirt, and Spiderman pajama pants with a headset around his neck.

"I-..I must have the wrong house," I shook my head. Hayden didn't have any children — he couldn't have them from what he told me he was completely sterile.

"Who's at the door Pumpkin," A woman's voice called before a tall, slim caucasian woman with long blond hair came to the door sending the small boy away. "How may I help you?"