𝟭𝟴.

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹
𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿 ; 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝟳𝟴𝟮𝟭
𝟲:𝟮𝟮𝗽𝗺

𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

   I took a deep breathe, sitting on side of Rod

I took a deep breathe, sitting on side of Rod. The pain medications, and anesthesia hadn't worn off just yet. The doctors told me they had full faith that he would recover, but they weren't sure if he'd ever have full function back in his left leg.

Pray. It was something I hadn't done in a while. I felt my prayers were unheard by God whenever Corey would hit me and I would cry, and plead with God to fix him — but it only got worse. Praying is what Rodriguez believed in, he was constantly praying. I knew if he were awake now, that's what he'd want me to do.

   I held onto his hand shutting my eyes silently whispering a prayer that he'd exceed doctor's expectations and be fully recovered. I couldn't lose him, especially not with the terms we were on.

"Rod," A feminine voice called. I turned my head seeing some bitch running in his room, his bitch ass mama behind her.

"Who the fuck are you," I shot up from the chair looking her up and down, she had a nice body but her face wasn't all of that. Butterface built ass bitch.

"Why are you here," His mother shot a look at me. "My son would have never been in the road if it weren't for you. Trying to turn him against his mother, how dare you?"

I shook my head, pulling my twenty-two inch bundles back into a ponytail. This old bitch really was starting to become a bother.

"Look," The girl spoke stepping between me and the mother from hell. "He's gonna need all three of us in order to recover."

"Bitch who the fuck you think you are?!"

   "Bitch?"

   "That's what the fuck I said."

   "Little girl," She laughed putting her hand in my face. "I see why Rod stopped fucking with you."

   "And for him to be fuckin' you," I clicked my tongue to the roof of my mouth. "It must be yo body. 'Cause it definitely ain ya face babe."

"We've been seeing each other."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Ion give a fuck bout nunnadet. Get the fuck out."

   I bucked up to her, his mama grabbed her arm walking out with the girl.

   "Let another bitch walk through that door," I leaned over Rod whispering in his ear. I wasn't sure if he heard me. "If they do on God himself I'm pulling the plug."