𝟮𝟱.

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟳
𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭𝗮𝗺

𝗘𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

   I yawned lightly, pushing the front door open to my new apartment I shared with Brianna

   I yawned lightly, pushing the front door open to my new apartment I shared with Brianna. It was only a seven minute drive from the University, and the price wasn't bad at all — we still had a ways to go with the decorating process but it was our home. Therefore, I loved it.

"Bri," I called out walking towards where my bedroom was. She didn't respond so I assumed she was at work. I dropped my bookbag on the floor, pulling my phone from my pocket when it started ringing.

I sat on the edge of my bed I'd taken from my parent's home waiting on the call to connect through.

   "Wassup," He smiled once the phones connected

   "Hey Derrick," I held the phone, smiling at my own reflection.

   "I know today was ya first day," He paused licking his lips. "I just wanted to see how it went."

"My day was really really good."

"Was it really really good or was it great?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "My day was awesome Dee."

"Wasn't no trouble?"

"Well I was tryna find the library to pick up this book for American History 1301 and ended up locked in a janitors closet."

He laughed shaking his head, "How you do that?"

"I'm not the best at following directions," I shrugged sliding off my white slip on Vans.

"I hea you."

"Yeah," I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth. "But wassup with you?"