𝟮𝟰.

*** 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ***
𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲 & 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺.

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲
𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟵𝟯𝟬𝟳
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀 , 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝟴:𝟮𝟭𝗮𝗺

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

  My eyes were blurred, the room was spinning

My eyes were blurred, the room was spinning. I normally was able to handle my liquor, but the past couple of days I'd been spiraling. I've been drinking all day, every day so I wouldn't feel anything and all the thoughts, and doubts would subside.

I reached over the table grabbing the Heineken that was sitting surrounded by other empty beer bottles, and various liquors. I put the bottle to my lips, and chugged it down.

   I blinked a few times seeing a figure come through the front door, I couldn't make out who it was because my eyes were so blurry.

   "Why you partying," Hassan spoke hovering over me.

   "I-...I told you I didn't want to see you."

   "Baby don't be that way," He smacked his lips his voice echoed as the couch sank down.

   "You should go," I blinked a few times. "I'm about to go to sleep."

"Heh. Can you even make it to yo room?"

I burst out laughing shaking my head.

"Well met me get you there," He offered. His weight was lifted from the sofa, as he grabbed the center of my arm helping me up. I stumbled into the room as he followed closely behind. I climbed into my bed the room was spinning.

"Take these off," He rubbed on my thigh through my grey sweats. "Get comfortable."

"I'm coo'," I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around my pillow. I started to dose off asleep, when I felt something lightly brushing against my leg. I opened my eyes but everything was still so fuzzy, and til I felt another light stroke against my legs then I felt really cold.

"Wha-.."

"Relax," A voice echoed. "We do this all the time."