𝟬𝟳.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟱,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟵
𝟴:𝟬𝟭𝗽𝗺

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆

    I leaned over my small sleeping child kissing the top of her head, she had finally fallen asleep

    I leaned over my small sleeping child kissing the top of her head, she had finally fallen asleep. I yawned a bit myself stretching out my arms as I left her bedroom; I closed the door leaving it cracked as I made it back out to my company in the living room.

"My bad," I called out making it into the living room sitting on the sofa. "She's been having trouble falling and staying asleep all week."

"Nah," He shook his head. "I really love seeing you with our kid."

"Our kid really loves seeing her daddy," I shrugged. "But why you came here? I'm not in the mood for sex."

   "It's yo grad day," Corey stood up walking over to where I was seated. "I know you say you ain care bout the ceremony. But I got these for you."

    "Roses," I questioned with a smile as I took them. "Thank you. What happened to your hand?"

   I sat the roses to the left of me taking his hand looking at his knuckles.

   "Essence and I got into a lil fight," He pulled his hand back.

   "Corey you hit her?"

   "Barely," He shook his head. "She shouldn't have put her hands on me."

   "You right," I agreed. "But you're still a man. Imagine if a guy hit Khorie."

He sighed, "You right, it was wrong ah me."

   "You love ha," I asked glancing down at feet.

   "I don't know man."

   "Do you love me?"

   "You got my kid."

   "That's not an answer."

   "You love me or something?"

   "I don't know Corey," I sighed. "I'm seventeen, I never seen love the right way. I know you make me feel good about myself."

   "I want you to feel good baby girl," He placed his hand on my thigh. "I want you to be happy."

   I smiled placing my hand over his feeling a wave of relief. I grabbed the Roku remote from the table turning on Netflix. I started season fifteen of Grey's Anatomy scooting closer to Corey placing my leg over him.