𝟬𝟲.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟱,𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘅
𝗔𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟯𝟯𝟬𝟮
𝟮:𝟭𝟭𝗮𝗺

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇

   I placed the keys to my truck down on the kitchen counter before opening up the fridge

   I placed the keys to my truck down on the kitchen counter before opening up the fridge. I rubbed my hands together browsing. Fuck, looks like I'ma have to go grocery shopping later on today. I closed the door going to the pantry pulling out a pack of beef Ramen noodles. I grabbed a bowl from the draining board, crushing the noodles up with my hands before popping 'em in the microwave for six minutes.

   I slid my black tee shirt over my head then cracked my neck yawning. I walked over to the cabinet grabbing town some Tony's, Louisiana hot sauce, steak seasoning, and garlic powder.

   "You finally stopped avoiding coming home aye,"

   "Mane," I shook my head looking at the timer on the microwave. "Avoid coming home fa what?"

   "Cause you wrong tryna fuck on my bitch," Corey spat from across the kitchen island. "You gon wreck our friendship fa some pussy she ain gon give you?"

   "One she ain't yours," I shrugged my shoulders. "And don't call her a bitch again."

   "I'll call her whatever the fuck I want."

   "And I'll put you on yo ass."

"Don't tell me you actually feeling her."

"You not so fuck wrong with it?"

"If you want my sloppy ass seconds go for it," He shrugged taking out a cigarette placing it between his lips. "The bitch tow up."

   "How you don't want her but don't want her wit' another nigga," I laughed shaking my head. "Mane take yo mad ass to bed."

   I took my bowl of noodles from the microwave and went drain some of the water. I added my seasonings and stirred it. My phone pinged. I took it from my pocket to check who would be texting me this fucking late.

   "That's her texting you now," He took a drag from his cigarette.

I squinted looking down at the screen, some random number had sent me a picture of her tits. I examined the picture a minute trying to place the breast to a face. I shook my head closing out the picture sliding my phone back in my pocket.

"You know if you actually start fuckin' wit her you fucking up yo chances of ever getting play again in this life."

"Mane why you care so much," I started eating my noodles.

"I don't."

"Well shut the fuck up."

   "I'm gon stop talking bout her," He said finally. "Not cause you said so but cause fuck her."