𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳

𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 ..
𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣..
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨..
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 ..
𝘽𝙐𝙏 !

"𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙈𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."

The rain crept down as I send a blow with my left leg knocking the front door in, at the same time so did Ju as he and Dex rushed into the house from the side entrance I made my way in through the front.

   "Ba-," The light skin broad yelled. Ju hit her with the butt of his glock, knocking her out.

   Ju zip-tied her hands behind her back, leaving her unconscious on the couch. I gave a little head nod as Dex, Ju and I went on the move through out the house trying to locate the nigga, I had got the drop that drove the getaway car after murdering Essence.

After the initial sweep, we were unable to locate him. Until I noticed the bedroom closest had a security system, with a lock on it. I nodded over to Dex. He pulled out a phone, and began to disable it.

He nodded back to me. I yanked the closet door open, dragging the pussy out the closest.

"Where's Tiffany," His voice trembled.

I sent my foot across his face, his mouth began to bleed. He held his mouth.

"Take whatever you want as long as she's okay."

"Pussy I don't need shit from you but a couple ah answers."

"Okay," He nodded holding his hands up. "I gotta know Tiff is okay first."

"Yo bitch ass hid in a closet while we had yo bitch downstairs," Ju smacked his lips.

"Go," I nudged him with the gun as he rose to his feet. I kept the gun on him as he made his way down the stairs. Ju and Dexter followed behind.

"Oh Tiff," He cried out seeing er incapacitated lying across the couch zip tied.

"What you know about Essence Daleo?"

"Who?"

I lowered the gun shooting him in the kneecap, he dropped to the floor.

"Wrong answer,"I crouched down a bit. "Now I know you drove the getaway car in 2023. You're gonna tell me who paid you."

"Niggah was two decades ago, I don't remember!"

"Now Wally," I chuckled. "I thought you already seen I don't like liars."

I shot him in the other knee, "Next bullet goes to Tiffs' head."

"I'm not apart of that life, Tiff not apart of that life." He cried out.

"Man," Ju sounded aggravated, and shot the bitch straight between the eyes. "We not fuckin' around."

"Oh Tiff," He cried. "Ok I was paid 4500 just to drive a car. The name I was given was Kassia, or Kassidy or something."

"She wasn't part of that life either ya know what that did for her," I raised my eyebrows, his eyes were filled with fear as I shot him once in the temple. His blood splattered back onto me as his body fell making a loud, satisfying thump.

 His blood splattered back onto me as his body fell making a loud, satisfying thump

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 !