0.1

"Jangmi-ah, let's go get some ramen! I'm starving!" Dohee cried out as she intertwined her hand with her best friend's. "Ya, idiot! Don't you remember that I have tutoring right after school?"

"Ah yes, I completely forgot about that." The older sighed and a pout formed on her lips. "Then, why are you still here? Go or else you're going to be late!" She pushed Jangmi slightly and the other rolled her eyes slightly.

"Don't worry." She smiled as she put a hand on the older's shoulder. "And you better go to dorms and study hard, okay?" Dohee nodded her head determined and parted ways with the latter.

She unlocked the doors of their dorm and closed them after entering. After throwing her backpack in the corner of the room, she left her jacket on the hanger and took off her shoes.

A small pout formed on her lips as she tied her long brown hair into a messy bun and put on her glasses, taking out her history book and studying.

A few hours later she felt her phone vibrate on the desk, making her look to the side. She furrowed her eyebrows and took the phone into her hands, a small grin on her lips as she read the message.

Copycat💃🏻

Copycat💃🏻:
Dohee~~

Copycat💃🏻:
Bestest sister everrr~~

Copycat💃🏻:
you know how much
i love youu

Copycat💃🏻:
and how amazing you
are<33

Dohee:
what is it?

Copycat💃🏻:
would u mind going
to the store and

Copycat💃🏻:
getting me a pack
of noodles🥺

Dohee:
actually no

Dohee:
I was planning to
go to the store to
get myself some too
so no i dont mind it

Copycat💃🏻:
OH MY GOD YOU'RE
THE BEST

Copycat💃🏻:
ILY

Dohee:
yeah yeah🙄<3

Dohee got up and took her wallet from her backpack. She removed the hair tie from her hair and run a hand through it to make it look better.

The girl took her jacket from the hanger on the entrance and after putting on her shoes, made her way outside.

She walked towards a convenience store nearby, her steps light as she carelessly made her way down the street while humming a song.

After a few minutes she entered the building with a wide smile. "Hello!" She greeted the cashier and walked down the aisle to get two packs of noodles - one for her younger brother and one for her.

Dohee stopped walking when she passed the fridge full of ice cream and did a few steps back, turning towards the icy heaven. "So much to choose!" She cried out as she scanned through the different ice cream options.

"Should I buy one for him too?" She questioned as she took a big box of hazelnut ice cream for herself. After a few moments of thinking she shrugged. "He'll pay me back one day."

She took a box of strawberry ice cream for him and made her way towards the cashier to pay for all of it, putting it into a plastic bag in the end so she doesn't hold it in her hands.

"Bye, have a nice evening." The cashier said and Dohee bowed before leaving back to the dorms.

She skipped slightly with a big smile on her lips, greeting a few people passing by every now and then. Just before she took a turn inside the school gates she glanced at the alleyway where she saw a familiar face.

She dropped the bag she was holding and gasped loudly, making the two people stop and look at her. "H-How could you-?" Dohee stuttered out and the other chuckled, moving her tongue over her upper teeth.

"How naive." Jangmi grinned and stepped away from the boy. "I was just using you idiot." She stuck a finger at the older's forehead, making her flinch. "Do you really think I would hang out with someone pathetic as you?"

Dohee's eyes started getting teary as she took a step back from the girl and took the bag from the floor. She glanced at the boy who had his eyes already fixed on the two of them, an unreadable expression on his face.

"I thought more of you Hyunsuk." She spat out. "And you, I have no words. You're disgusting!" She yelled at the girl who used to be her best friend before turning around and running towards her brother's dorm.

Her fist slammed onto the doors of his room, sobs stuck in her throat as she tried catching her breathe. He opened the doors with a big smile but his face changed upon seeing the state she was in.

Tears streaming down her face as she gasped for air. "Oh my god, what happened?" He asked with concern lacing in his voice as he helped her inside, locking the doors after she entered.

She wrapped her hands around his body and hid her face in the crook of his neck, crying her heart out. "Calm down." He patted her back while she sobbed.

"Are you feeling better now?" Her brother asked after a few minutes and she nodded slightly. "I b-bought ice cream." She mumbled out as she made her way towards the couch in the middle of the room.

He immediately realised what she meant by that sentence and jumped to get her the sweet dessert, not forgetting to take the one she bought for him. "Mind telling me what happened now?"

Doyoung said while handing her the box and she slowly nodded, placing a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. "I was walking back from the store when I saw," She took a deep breathe in and another spoonful of ice cream.

"I saw Jangmi making out with Hyunsuk in the alleyway." Dohee once again started crying loudly. "What?!" Her brother looked at her with wide eyes, getting himself a spoonfull of ice cream too. "Doesn't she know you have a crush on him?"

"She does!! AnD THAT'S NOT IT!!" She said, gulping down the food from her mouth. "She called me an idiot! Said she only used me!" He sighed and patted her head. "It's okay, you don't need her."

"Thank you Dobby." A frown formed on her lips as she looked at him through teary eyes, sniffling slightly. "I know who's sleeping outside tonight." Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at one of the beds in the room.

"Now, let's make some noodles, I'm starving." He added with a big smile, dragging her towards the small kitchen they had in the room.