3.4

Asahi and Dohee laid down on the couch, watching some random movie that they found on tv. They were home alone once again.

Doyoung went to the town to meet with Jeongwoo for some project they wanted to do before Christmas while her parents were at work.

"He should've told her he likes her, I mean it's so obvious she likes him back." Dohee mumbled, more of talking to herself than anything else.

"Idiot, she will leave with the other guy if he doesn't confess." She said with a pouty face and filled her mouth with popcorn.

"Dohee." Asahi spoke up, making the girl turn her head towards him. "What is it?" She said, turning down the volume. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure, what is it?" She asked and he bit his lower lip, hesistating to speak. "Is something wrong? Oh god, did my parents bother you?! I'll beat their a-"

"No!" He cut her sentence short and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Then what is it?"

"I, uh," He didn't know how to start. "You?"

"I don't know how to say it." He whispered out and she raised a brow at him. "What do you mean?"

"Dohee. I'll be honest with you." He said and held her shoulders, looking straight into her eyes. "You're scaring me." She awkwardly laughed. "You're not a serial killer, right?"

"What? No!" He yelled out and she let out a breathe of relief. "Then what is it so important you have to tell me?" She asked with a slight smile and he took a deep breathe in.

"Dohee, I-" He was cut off when the microwave started beeping, signaling their food was ready. "Wait, hold that thought I'm going to get the food."

Dohee got up from her seat and went towards the kitchen. Asahi face palmed. "Idiot." He muttered out to himself. "ALRIGHT, here's your spaghetti sir."

The girl handed him the food before sitting down and starting to eat her own food. "I like you too." Asahi said out of nowhere and her eyes widened as she started choking on her food.

She violently coughed while he went to the kitchen to get her some water. "Drink this." He said and she took the glass from his hands, gulping down the contents. "You found such a good moment to say that."

She said while leaving the glass on the small table in front of her. "But, do you actually mean that?" He nodded his head as he crouched down next to her.

"So you're not saying that only because I like you?" She asked once again, just to make sure. "I'm not."

"What now?"

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it."

"So like, I like you and you, like me back?" Dohee once again said, trying to prove to herself that her crush does, indeed, like her back. "Yeah." He replied and sat down next to her.

"Are we like, a thing now?" She asked and he chuckled. "I mean, if you want to."

"Oh God!" Dohee cried out and held her head, still not believing that Hamada Asahi likes her back. "Oh my god!!" She yelled out and wrapped her hands around him.

"I CAN NOW HUG YOU WHENEVER I WANT TO!!" He laughed slightly at her excitment and wrapped his hands around her too.

"I'm b-OH MY GOD!!" Donae yelled as she saw the two hugging and threw her bags on the floor. "Are y'all a thing now?!"

They looked at each other with wide eyes.

"No!" "Yes!"

"Yes! "No!"

"Damn it!"

"OH MY GOD MY DAUGHTER HAS A BOYFRIEND I'M SCREAMING!!" Her mother yelled out and a moment later their phones started buzzing with notifications.

"Great job mom, now the whole neighborhood knows." Dohee shook her head and the woman covered her mouth. "Oops."

✈️

Flower boy🧚🏻:
OUR SHIP I SAILING
HOES

Oppar💚:
WEE WOO WEE WOO

Dobby💃🏻:
HOW DID U FIND OUT
BEFORE ME ISTGEJAJ

Flower boy🧚🏻:
idk your mom randomly
yelled that dohee has a bf

YYBY😳:
OHMYGOD YESKSJSJDNDJS

Uwoo:
We ship dohee with someone?

Kyu🥺:
yES DUMBASS

Uwoo:
who tho-

Haruto😳:
Im-

Yoshi🤪:
OBVIOUSLY ASAHI DEADASS

Dohee:
why are yall
tlking abt me behind
my back what the fok

Mashi🥺:
CONGRATULATIONS

Dohee:
now guys stop it i don't
lik so muxh attentionsjdj

Dobby💃🏻:
hm yeah she doesn't

Uwoo:
oh yeah doyoung
whn are we going
to wotk on the prject

Dohee:
👀👄👀

Softie🥺:
anD I OOP

Dobby💃🏻:
yeah im at hyunsuks

Dohee:
whAT

Oppar💚:
he just wanted to leave
yall alone so asahi
confesses lmfao

Dobby💃🏻:
duMBASS SHH

Dohee:
oh comeon

Dohee:
its been too obvious
man, you were never
home these days🙄🙄

Dohee: