3.3

"So, let's split up. I'll go this way and I don't care which way yall will go." Dohee said before turning around and moving towards one of the stores but she was stopped when Hyunsuk pulled her by her hood. 

"Dang why?" She mumbled while fixing the hood of her shirt. "You can't wander around alone, you never know if Jangmi will attack you." The oldest explained and she pouted slightly.

"Then I'm going with Jihoon!" Dohee yelled before grabbing the other's wrist and pulling him after her. "Bye losers!" She added as the two dissapeared behind the corner.

"Ouch?" Doyoung mumbled and shook his head. 

"So, where are we going?" Jihoon asked and the girl shrugged. "I seriously don't know what to buy."

"Yeah I also suck with gifts."

"How about we just buy socks for everyone and go get coffee and chill?" Dohee said with a slight laugh and Jihoon hit her shoulder slightly. 

"But no for real. I'm thinking of buying Hyunsuk a lip balm or something and like when I was here some time ago I saw this nice ass hoodie, I just hope it's still in stock."

"That's a nice idea." The boy agreed and waited for her to continue. "I'm getting Dobby a skateboard because he keeps mentioning how I broke his last one." 

"How about Asahi?" Jihoon asked with a slight grin while nudging her. "I talked to Yoshi and he gave me some ideas so I used internet to order it."

"And what about me?"

"I ain't telling you sir. The worst thing I could do is spoil your Christmas gift."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Jihoon mumbled before they turned into one of the stores.

---

Jihoon and Dohee finished shopping and are currently sitting in McDonald's, eating and just chilling. "Okay, I've got one! What if you had to choose between always eating pizza and always eating burgers?"

"Dang that's a good one. Let me think." The girl said and held her chin as she thought. "Well, even though it's a hard choice I have to cho-"

She was cut off when Doyoung appeared out of nowhere and took a big bite of her hamburger.

"Oh hey, are y'all done too?" Jihoon asked Hyunsuk while Asahi tried separating Doyoung from Dohee, who did her best to choke her brother.

"Dohee! Behave!" Hyunsuk yelled upon realising what the girl was doing and she stopped pushing a tissue down her brother's throat.

Dohee pouted and looked at the oldest. "He ate my hamburger."

✈️

Mashi🥰:
haMBURGER

Haruto😳:
LMFAOO

Yoshi🤪:
That will never get old
pls😭😭

Dohee:
*cries in idk whats
happening*

Dohee:
alSO DONT MAKE
FUN OF ME, I WAS
GOING TO FINISH
THAT BURG

Dobby💃🏻:
Youre overreacting
again dear sister

Dohee: