2.7

Dobby💃🏻

Dohee:
NOOOO👁️💧👄💧👁️

Dobby💃🏻:
?

Dohee:
i just found out what
happened when i was
drunk😭😭😭

Dobby💃🏻:
spill the tea👀

Dohee:
so i was with
asahi and he told me
smt which made me
remember eveeything
that happened and i
want earth to eat me
alive😭

Dohee:
So when everything
that i wrote in the gc
happenwd we went
to sleep yk and like i
thought he was asleep
so i started ranting abt
him and i accidentally
blabered out i have a
crush on him and omfg
plshdjsjssj😭😭

Dobby💃🏻:
👁️👄👁️

Dobby💃🏻:
i can see that happening

Dohee:
😩

Dohee:
now what do i do

Dobby💃🏻:
wait till he confesses
duuh🙄💅

Dohee:
what-

Dobby💃🏻:
if he doesnt like u he
wouldve told u that
the moment u told
him yk

Dobby💃🏻:
myb he just needs some
time to think cuz he aint
sure or something idk

Dobby💃🏻:
im not your typical
go to love therapist

Dohee:
that does make sense

Dohee:
but i can alrdy feel
the teasing coming oh
god earth yk what to do

Dobby💃🏻:
lmfao but
wait when did u
find out he knew

Dohee:
when we went back from
the café, we stopped at the
swings yk and then we talked
abt jan*mi and he asked me
why i ran away and i told him
what happened between her
and i so then he told me

Dohee:
im lazy to type the whole
story smfh

Dobby💃🏻:
oh gg

Dobby💃🏻:
wair, don't u have
class rn?

Dohee:
yes but i wwnt
to bathroom cuz i cba
to sit next to asahi rn
👁️💧👄💧👁️

Dobby💃🏻:
coward

Dohee:
kay i should go bef
my twacher thinks
i accidentally flushed
myself down the toilet

Dobby💃🏻:
...

Dohee:
SHIT NO I
ACCIDENTALLY FLUSHED
SMT DOWN THE TOILET

Dobby💃🏻:
LMFAO WHAT DID
U DO KEJSKSJDSJ

Dohee:
i flushed my will
to live😩😩

Dobby💃🏻:
this bitch rlly-

Dohee:

Dohee:bye Dobby sarangae xoxo

Dohee:
bye Dobby sarangae xoxo

Dohee quickly hid her phone into her jacket pocket and made her way back towards the class. When she entered she silently moved back to her seat while her teacher eyed her because she took too long to return.

"What took you so long?" Junkyu asked her from behind her and she grinned. "I was texting Dobby, not really in the mood to come back." She whispered back and he silently laughed.

The girl turned back towards the front and continued writing down notes. That was until the bell rung and everyone quickly packed their books and ran out of the classroom.

"Hey, Dohee!" She heard a male voice yell from behind her so she stopped in her tracks and looked at him. "What's up?"

"You want to hang out with us today? I mean the jjapaghettis." Yoshi asked and she bit her lower lip. The situation between her and Asahi is really awkward at the moment.

"Last time you said you had to fix your grades so you've had to study but it's the last week so I don't think you've got any work to do." Mashiho added from behind and she frowned slightly; she did promise to go out with them next time.

"Alright, I guess." A smile formed on her lips and the two boys cheered. "Let me just go back to dorm to change. School uniforms are pain in the-" She didn't finish the sentence as one teacher passed by her and gave her a disgusted look.

Dohee smiled awkwardly until the woman passed and rolled her eyes. "Ass."

"I've got to go back to the dorm to get something so we can go together." Asahi said out of nowhere and the girl flinched slightly because she didn't know he was still there. "Uh, alright."

"Mashi and I will go get Haruto and we'll be waiting at the café. Don't take too long."

The two roommates made their way out of the school building and towards their room. "You haven't spoken to me at all since yesterday."

"Sir."

"Ma'am."

"I just, I feel awkward now. I kind of like confessed to you without even knowing I did so." She admitted.

He chuckled slightly and a frown formed on her lips. "I knew you're going to make fun of me now."

He put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "I don't know, I find it kind of cute." Asahi said and looked at her who quickly ran away towards the dorm in hopes of hiding her red face.

Dohee panicked slightly as she entered the room and locked the doors behind her. "Oh shit." She mumbled to herself and walked towards the closet to take some clean clothes in which she changed before unlocking the doors to let her roommate enter.

He took his wallet from the desk and walked out, locking the doors as he did so. The two of them walked in silence towards where they were supposed to meet with their friends.