1.3

Dohee spent the whole weekend studying history and math. It's now monday and she's on her way towards school alongside her roommate.

She didn't have the first lesson as it was Monday but was she going to miss a chance to walk to school with him? Absolutely not.

"Don't you have the first lesson free?" He spoke up and she looked at him. "I wanted to go to library so I can revise for history." She lied and luckily he believed.

She moved an arm around his shoulder and this time he didn't shrug it off, making her eyes widen and internally screech but she kept her cool and smiled.

Silence surrounded them and he raised a brow. "Why you so quiet today?"

"I'm not?" She stated but her sentence came off as a question and the boy glanced at her. "What?" She looked at him.

"Am I really?" The girl asked and her roommate nodded. "Well, I am actually pretty tired and I don't have the energy to do any kind of communication."

A small frown appeared on her lips as they entered the school. "I'll go to library, see you later."

"Can I come with you? The class won't start for some time now and I've got to borrow something."

"Sure." She smiled and they continued their way towards the said place. When they entered Dohee walked towards a table in the corner while Asahi started talking to the librarian.

A few moments later he sat down next to her and placed his book on the table, opening the first page. She was leaning her head on her hand as she read the contents of her history book, the words engraved in her brain as she read it all at least ten times.

Her head started falling from her hand as she fell asleep, drowned by the words. Asahi noticed it and pulled her head back, placing it on his shoulder as he continued to read his book.

Some time later she opened her eyes and a yawn left her mouth as she slowly looked around. "Wh-" She whispered out but was cut off when a voice spoke up. "I was just about to wake you up. Your class starts in ten minutes and I'm sure you want to fix your history grade."

She quickly raised her head and looked at the boy next to her who stood up from his seat and walked away, leaving her to sit alone. "W-Wait, ASAHI!!" She yelled after him as she gathered her books and placed them into her backpack and ran after him.

The librarian glared at her and she quickly bowed, telling an apology as she tried cathing up with the boy.

Sadly she didn't have time to talk to him and was forced to enter her class. "Did he just skip a lesson?" She whispered to herself as she walked towards her seat, a small smile forming on her lips as she realised he let her sleep on his shoulder.

Softie🥺😌

Dohee:
u shoudlnt have
skipped class😔

Softie🥺😌:
its okay, focus on
you class now

Dohee:
🤪✌🏻

She left her phone in her pocket and raised her hand. "Excuse me sir, I'd like to fix my grade." The teacher nodded and motioned for her to wait a bit, continuing whatever he was doing before that.

Quad squad

Dohee:

Flower boy🧚🏻:wooohooooo

Flower boy🧚🏻:
wooohooooo

Dobby💃🏻:
🤠

Sir🙇🏻:
You can do it!!!

Dohee:
🤪✌🏻

Dohee:
mr jung said
hes proud of me

Dohee:
and tbh when
i get back to my
room im just gonna
sleep😻

Dohee:
cuz i have math tutoring
later and there i can
do my meth hw

Dohee:
and ion have any
other hw as end
of semester is close🥵

Dobby💃🏻:
gg🤪

Dohee:
wait the other gc
is blowing up with
notifics😳

Flower boy🧚🏻:
other gc?

Flower boy🧚🏻:
are you about to
replace us👁️💧👄💧👁️

Dohee:
no dumbass

Dohee:
bye tho

Jjapaghetti🤪🥴

Yoshi🤪:
how about we
meet later today😳

Mashiho🥴:
im in😻

Haruto👀:
me too

Softie🥺😌:
sure

Mashiho🥴:
dohee what abt you?

Yoshi🤪:
yeah, we'd love it if
u could come🥺

Dohee:
sorry i cant😔

Dohee:
tbh i was planning
to sleep until i have
math tutoring later

Dohee:
im so tired
👁️💧👄💧👁️

Yoshi🤪:
its okay, your
health before
anything😌🥺

Dohee:
thank you for
understanding😔

Dohee:
maybe some other
time🥺😳🤪

Softie🥺😌:
dont forget
to take your
keys from
your locker

Dohee:
dang, good thing
u reminded me😩

Dohee:
kay ill go now
so i dont fall and
break me bones✌🏻