2.9

Asahi🐆

Doyoung:
Sir

Asahi🐆:
hey doyoung?

Doyoung:
be honest with me

Asahi🐆:
wdym

Doyoung:
do u like my sister?

Asahi🐆:
I

Asahi🐆:
im not sure

Doyoung:
?

Asahi🐆:
i mean shes a nice girl
and all but im not sure
if what im feeling
towards her is

Asahi🐆:
yk

Doyoung:
👁️👄👁️

Doyoung:
worry not my friend

Asahi🐆:
why do i not like how
this sounds...

Doyoung:
dw ive got everything
under control

---

Dohee woke up the next morning due to her phone ringing on the desk. "Why though?" She mumbled while she dropped her legs off the bed and jumped on the floor.

She fell and rolled onto the floor, laying down without any will to get up. "Fuck, it's too early to function." She mumbled and crawled towards the desk, reaching her phone.

"Yoboseyo, I mean hello?" The girl said and there was a chuckle heard from behind her. "Shush there." She silenced her roommate and paid all the attention to he brother who surely had a reason to call her at five in the morning.

"WINTER BREAK STARTS EARLIER!!" Doyoung yelled from the other side and the girl furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"So the police caught Voldemort nim but due to the fact they don't have enough evidence they let her go. So school is going to end sooner than planned to ensure the safety of the students."

"Say what now?" Dohee asked, shocked by what her brother said. "What did he say?" Asahi asked, his voice raspy as he just woke up. "Winter break starts early."

The guy raised an eyebrow but waved his hand, laying back onto his bed and falling asleep soon after.

"Mom said she will come pick us up later today so get ready please."

"Oh shit, alright."

"Kay bye." Doyoung said and ended the call. "I don't know if I should be happy that there's no school or should I be mad because he woke me up to tell it to me." Dohee mumbled and climbed up onto her bed.

---

The girl wasn't able to fall asleep after her brother had called her so she decided to start packing her things instead. It was almost ten in the morning when her roommate woke up. "Huh, what time is it?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Ten."

"WHAT? WE'RE LATE, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!?" He yelled out and quickly got up, running towards his closet. Meanwhile the girl started laughing. "Don't you remember anything from this morning?"

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Break is starting earlier because of Jangmi." A small breathe of relief left his mouth and he immediately went back to bed. "So you're leaving today?" He asked and she nodded her head with a big smile.

Her face dropped when she saw the small frown on his lips. "Aren't you going home too?" He slightly shook his head. "I usually stay here or with one of the boys."