3.5

5 months later

"Asahiii!!" Dohee yelled out as she naruto ran after her boyfriend. He stopped in his tracks and turned back to look at her with a slight smile.

She quickly embraced him into a tight hug to which he returned, ruffling her hair slightly before moving away. "Mom came to the town and wants to meet us at the café."

Asahi nodded his head and placed a hand around her shoulder before they slowly made their way towards the mentioned place.

Suddenly they heard a voice call out from behind them, making them both turn around. There stood her ex best friend, her hair tied in a messy bun as she nervously bit down on her lower lip and played with her fingers.

"Jangmi?" Dohee muttered out and stepped closer to the girl but Asahi quickly pulled her back, slighly hiding her behind himself.

"What do you want?" His face darkened and the girl took a deep breathe in, not able to look them in the eyes.

"I want to apologise for my behaviour." She started and the boy scoffed. "You almost killed her!?" Asahi yelled out and she shook her head quickly.

"That was an accident, I swear! I didn't know the fire will break out! I threw my cig as I always do, I'm not sure why it started a fire that day." She explained and the boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't believe you." He said through gritted teeth, his grip on Dohee's hand tightening. "Asahi, it's okay. I can deal with this." She mumbled, giving him a slight nod.

"Can you forgive me, please?" Jangmi turned towards the older girl which slowly shook her head. "I'm sorry but even thought you didn't start the fire your words deeply hurt me and I'm not sure if I can ever trust you again."

"It's alright, I understand." The girl said with a sad smile. "I hope you have a great future and maybe one day you will forgive me." The younger said and turned her back towards the two and made a few steps before turning her head back towards them.

"Can you also tell Hyunsuk that I'm sorry and that I hope he can forgive me." She finished her talk and walked away, leaving the two alone.

"I uh, I guess I'm safe now?" Dohee said and looked at her boyfriend which shrugged his hands. "I hope so." He said and she agreed.

"So, let's go meet with auntie?" He asked and the girl nodded her head with a big smile.

They started walking with their hands intertwined and swinging. "You know, if it weren't for Jangmi and all the shit she had done then we would have never met."

"True." Dohee agreed. "Well maybe we would meet but not at this time. Maybe, fate would bring us together?" She added and he eyed her, a chuckle leaving his mouth.

"Ya! Don't laugh, it's true!" She slighly hit his shoulder and he laughed loudly, making her pout. "You're mean, I'll sue you!"

"I'm not Min Yoongi though."

---

Asahi let out a light yawn as he turned off his computer and took off his earphones. He turned around to look at Dohee but she was already fast asleep on his bed with her books all over it and the papers filled with notes littering the ground.

He sighed slightly before moving the books from her on the desk. "Dohee?" He whispered out and she groaned slightly. "Five more minutes mom."

"Dohee, you should change, it's uncomfortable to sleep in jeans." He said and slightly shook her. "Oh?" She mumbled as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I'll go to the bathroom real quick and I want you to change before I'm back, alright?" He asked and she slowly nodded her head.

"Can I take your hoodie though? The comfy one?" She asked in a sleepy tone and he slightly chuckled. "Sure."

"Thank you." Dohee said with a slight smile before he left the room.

When he came back he saw her sitting down on his bed while she rubbed her eyes with her hands that were covered by the material of his shirt.

"I'm too tired to go up, can I sleep here tonight?" Dohee asked and Asahi nodded slightly. She quickly moved under the covers, leaving space next to her for him to lay down.

He turned off the lights, the small led light from the walls being the only source of light, and laid down next to her.

The girl moved closer to him and burried her face in his chest. He wrapped his hands around her body and stroked her hair slowly.

"I love you." She said out of nowhere and he smiled slightly. "I love you too." He said and slightly pecked her forehead. "Good night now."

"Good night."

The end.