2.3

Dohee woke up next morning with a huge headache. "I'm going to kill him." She whispered out with her eyes still closed, holding her head in pain. "You're awake?"

Her eyes drifted to the body next to her, typing something on his phone. "I, uh yeah." She looked at one spot on the  ceiling, trying her best to remember what had happened last night but it was no use - she had a hole in her memory.

"What happened last night?" She found some courage to ask and he chuckled slightly. "Nothing much. You mostly complained about your back hurting."

"And why is that?"

"You laid down on the bean bag because you weren't able to climb up on your bed."

"Oh, that makes sense. Did-Did I do anything stupid?"

"Besides getting drunk? No."

"Oh thank god." She suddenly got up and walked toward the doors. "Wh-" Before her roommate could finish his sentence, she had already left the room. Her head was banging and she only wanted to know what the hell happened yesterday.

"CHOI. HYUNSUK." She yelled out after knocking loudly and a few moments later the same guy opened the doors and she quickly entered. "Don't be so loud please, my head is killing me."

"Sir, what tHE FUCK happened last night?? I literally don't remember shit." She yelled out, ignoring his request. "You came here because you saw Jangmi hugging your roommate or whatever and then you told me how you had a crush on me, after that you went back to your room."

Dohee sat down on the couch and groaned loudly. "I seriously don't remember. Why did you get me drunk?!" He laughed and shrugged slightly, sitting down next to the younger. The girl placed her head on his shoulder and a frown formed on her lips. 

"What if I did something embarrasing?"

"Why don't you ask your roommate?"

"I did but he says I didn't do anything except laying down on the bean bag and complaining about back pain."

"That's such a you thing to do though."

"I know riGHt!! But like, I feel like something else happened but he doesn't want to tell it to me." She mumbled and thought but quickly jumped and looked at Hyunsuk with wide eyes.

"What if I hugged him or something!!? We don't know how I act when I'm drunk. What if I'm clingy?? OH MY GOD!!"

The boy laughed at her panicking and patted her head. "I'm sure nothing happened, don't worry." Just as he finished his sentence her brother entered the room. "Miss, you've got some explaining to do."

"Oh shit! I told you something happened!!" She shook Hyunsuk by his shoulders while he just laughed. "Asahi texted me last night that you're drunk, what the hell??"

"I can explain." Dohee stood up. "It's all Hyunsuk's fault." She pointed at the oldest and his eyes widened. "WhAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?"

"Sir, this isn't about you shh." Doyoung told Hyunsuk and looked at his sister. "What happened? Why did you get drunk?" He pouted and hugged her.

So she told him what she remembers happened and Hyunsuk added what he knew and she forgot to mention. "Did you ask him how he knows Jangmi?"

"No. Not that I know of."

"You should go back to your room and ask him, I'm sure he's also worried because you came back drunk."

"You think so?" Doyoung nodded and pushed her towards the doors with a slight 'shoo'. She smiled slightly at the two. "Thanks guys."