2.1

Dohee was laying on her bed, her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped around the pillow where her head was placed.

She sighed loudly and turned onto her stomach, burrying her head into her pillow and pulling the blanket over her head.

Few moments later she moved the blanket off of her and sat up, looking around the room. Her eyes fell onto her roommate who was once again doing something on his computer.

"Asahi?" She mumbled, barely heard but luckily he heard her and turned around to look at her. "Do you want to go for a walk with me? We can also stop at the store."

He eyed her but a few seconds later slightly nodded. "Sure." A wide smile spread on his face and she slowly walked down the ladder. She put on her shoes while he took his jacket from where his roommate placed it earlier that day.

He handed her her jacket and she took it with a slight smile. Few moments later they were on their way out of the boys dorm.

They kept silent for a while, walking besides each other. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets and his eyes looked at their surroundings while she looked at the floor and kept pushing a small rock with her foot.

"Thank you," Dohee started, making him look at her. "For earlier today." She smiled at him and he nodded in response. "That's what friends are for."

"Friends?" She repeated after him and he glanced at her. "Yeah, aren't we friends?" Her smile widened and she wrapped her hands around him but he slowly pushed her away. "Not that close though."

"Oh right, sorry." She said, the big smile never leaving her face. "Let's go to the store to buy some snacks, I haven't eaten since lunch."

The two made their way across the road and entered the small convenience store. She made her way down the aisle and Asahi followed after her like a lost puppy. "Choose what you want, I'll buy it." She said and he chuckled.

"No, you won't."

"Yes, I will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes.

"Yes."

"No." She stopped and turned her head towards the boy. "Oh shit, you played me."

"I'm paying so choose whatever you want." He said and walked away. "Wait!!" She yelled out and ran after him.

Some time later they finally chose what they wanted to buy and paid for it at the cashier. They walked out but the girl stopped in her tracks. "Shit, I forgot to buy something. Wait here, I'll be right back."

She said and ran back inside, leaving the boy to stand in the street. Her legs moved towards the fridge filled with random food. "Yum." She mumbled and slid the glass doors to the side, reaching for the chocolate flavoured ice cream, her brother's favourite.

After closing the doors she made her way towards the cashier while humming a melody. "2500 won." The cashier said, a small yawn leaving his mouth as the girl handed him the money and placed the box into a plastic bag she found on the counter.

"Bye!" Dohee smiled at the cashier as she made her way out of the store with her eyes focused on the doors she brought after her while she exited. "Okay, I got i-"

Her sentence was cut short as she saw her roommate embraced into a tight hug by no other than Jangmi. She bit her lip, trying not to shed any tears this time but misserably failed. "I'll uh, go, I guess."

She stumbled on her own words and quickly made her way back towards the boys dorm, ignoring the boy who kept calling her name.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOORS IN 5 SECONDS I'LL BREAK THEM DOWN!!" The girl yelled as ahe agressively knocked on her brother's doors.

"Woah, hakuna your tatas ma'am." Hyunsuk said with a slight chuckle as he opened the doors but his face quickly turned dark as he saw the tears streaming down her face.

"Woah, what happened?" He asked as he pulled her inside of the room. "Where is Doyoung?" A small pout displayed on her lips as she looked up at the older boy. "He and Jihoon went to meet with some of the guys or something I'm not sure."

"ThEN CALL HIM HERE, I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS HANGOUT."

"You have a phone, call him by yourself!!"

"Sir, I'm not in the state. I'm going to lay down on your couch and eat this ice cream which I actually bought for Doyoung but I don't care."

"Why don't you just tell me what's wrong?"

"Because you're not Doyoung!!!!"

"Bur how does Jihoon know almost everything and I barely know your middle name?"

"I- He's Jihoon, he finds out by himself. I swear he knows things about me that even I don't know."

"That's kinda creepy."

"Indeed."

The two stood in silence as the girl made her way across the room towards the drawers to get a spoon and then plopped on the couch, patting the seat besides her. "Come on, I'll tell you."

His smile brightened and he sat down next to the girl, bringing all his attention to her. "So, who hurt you?"

The girl sniffled slightly and took a spoonful of ice cream. "I don't know." Her nose scrunched up and she moved her hand over her eyes, the soft fabric of her oversized shirt taking in the tears staining her face.

"What do you mean?" Hyunsuk furrowed his eyebrows as he took a spoonful of the ice cream too. "This is why I need Dobby, he knows the whole story."

"Tell me then."

"I-I can't." She stuttered out as warmth spread over her cheeks. "I'm so confused." He said and got up, heading towards the cabinet in the kitchen and taking two small glasses later accompanied by a bottle of soju that he somehow sneaked in the dorm.

"I ain't drinking." She said and he eyes her weirdly. "Yes you are." He said and poured the liquid into the glasses, handing one over to her. She took a small sip and made a disgusted face. "It gets better with time."

"Okay, so." She started before finishing the glass of the bitter drink.