0.9

Dohee opened the doors of her room and threw her bag in the corner of the room. Her roommate still didn't come back so she quickly locked the doors and changed into a casual outfit.

After she was done she unlocked the doors and turned around, her eyes catching sight of the bag she left on his desk this morning and a small frown formed on her lips.

The girl walked towards it, looking at it but the note caught her sight. Realising it wasn't her handwriting she lifted it closer to her face, a small chuckle leaving her mouth upon reading it. 'Stop buying me food:)'

She looked inside of the bag thinking she will find the cup noodles but she gasped upon seeing an ice cream pack and a cider inside.

She grinned and took the snacks, just as she opened the ice cream, her roommate entered. "How did you know my favourite flavour?"

"Asked Junkyu." He said and sat on his bed, scrolling through his phone. "Thank you." She smiled at him and he glanced at her but quickly looked back at the screen of his phone.

"You know, I never saw you doing homework." Dohee said after filling her mouth with icecream. "I do it at school."

"Really!?" She asked, surprised by his answer and he just nodded. "Woah, teach me your ways sir." She mumbled and took another spoonful of ice cream.

"Oh, how about we go to school together tomorrow?" She asked, not expecting him to agree. "Sure." She frowned slightly. "Yeah, I thought so. It's oka-WAIT DID YOU SAY YES?"

He nodded his head and she gasped. "Step closer to my goal!!" The girl yelled out, fist bumping the air. He ignored her euphoria and continued typing something on his phone.

"So like, today I fixed my sociology grade, it's my brother's birthday in two days and to be honest, I can't wait for winter break! I miss my parents so much." She cried out and Asahi hummed slightly, letting her know he was listening.

"How was your day?" She asked as she threw the empty box into the trash bin and he cleared his throat. "Alright, I guess."

"Are you going back to Japan for winter break?" He slightly shook his head no and she pouted. "Why not?"

He shrugged and she slightly sighed, making her way towards the desk to work on her homework. "I won't bother you anymore." She said before taking a pen from her pencil case and solving a math problem her teacher gave for homework.

---

"Why is it so cold outside, I'm bouta freeze." Dohee mumbled as she entered the boys dorm. "Hello!" She greeted the teacher at the entrance and slowly made her way towards her room.

Her hands stuffed in her pockets and a scarf tied around her neck, to prevent her from getting a cold. "Damn, where are my keys?" She whispered as she moved her hands through her backpack.

A small gasp left her mouth as a flashback of her leaving the keys on the desk played in her mind and she face palmed. "What do I do now?" She cried out, sliding down the doors and hugging her legs.

She placed her chin on top of her knees and frowned slightly. "Maybe he forgot to lock the doors?" She thought and her face brightened, standing up quickly and turning the doorknob but to no luck.

A sigh left her mouth and she closed her eyes for a brief moment, moving her fist closer to the doors. She opened her eyes and loudly knocked on the doors. "Asahi?" She mumbled, not wanting to wake up anyone else. No reply.

She knocked once again, this time a tad bit louder. "Asahi!?" She yelled out but still not reply. "Dang, guess I'm going to sleep at Doyoung's." The girl mumbled to herself and turned around to leave before the doors opened and a hand pulled her back.

"Come in." Asahi said and walked back to his bed, rubbing his eyes slightly. "Sorry for waking you up."

"You didn- It's okay." He mumbled and she looked at him, a bit confused, but walked towards the closet to take off her jacket. She then took her pajamas from her bed and walked towards the bathroom to change and clean her body from unnecessary fluids.

When she got back, Asahi was staring at the ceiling with his hands crossed behind his head. "Let's exchange numbers." He said out of nowhere, making her look at him with wide eyes.

"W-What?" She stuttered out and he looked at her, reaching his phone from the nightstand. "In case you forget the keys again."

"Oh-" She nodded her head, realising what the other meant. Her hands quickly moved as she took her phone from her bag and slight blush appeared on her cheeks.

He typed his number into her phone while she did the same in his phone. "Well, good night now." He said before turning towards the wall. Dohee slightly nodded and climbed up the ladder.

"Good night Asahi." She said before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.