Jungkook: The Truth Untold

Hi! I am here with another one-shot. As I said in the beginning, you can imagine any boy here. :) I know Jungkook probably wasn't the one, who wrote it, but let's forget about that for a second ;) you can listen to the song during reading, the link is above. Enjoy!

Words: 0.9 K
Warnings: none

Taehyung's deep voice hit my eardrums as he began to sing.

Full of loneliness
This garden is bloomed
Full of thorns
I bind myself in this sand castle

I looked down at my shoes and sighed quietly, getting ready to start singing.

It had been painful to write this. And it was damn painful to sing it. With one person in mind, I opened my mouth and began:

What is your name
Do you have a place to go
Oh, could you tell me?
I saw you hidden in this garden

I looked at the endless ocean of lights. The whole stadium was quiet, only Seokjin's voice echoed through the place.

And I know
All of your warmth is true
The blue flower your hand was picking
I want to hold it but

I closed my eyes trying to fight the urge to cry. I didn't want ARMYs to worry or to suspect. Some wouldn't understand, some would hate us - hate me, hate him and the whole group.

Jimin's voice pierced the crowd and I bit my lip.

It's my fate
Don't smile on me
Lie to me
Because I can't get close to you
There's no name you can call me

This was the most real, most emotional, most painful, most human part of the song for me. I opened my mouth and began to sing into the mic. My voice was the only sound in the whole stadium.

You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
I can't show you a ruined part of myself
Once again I put a mask on and go to see you
But I still want you

It took every power that I had to stop my voice from breaking and the tears from falling down.

It had been two months. Two months of pain. Two months of tears. Two months of sadness.

Two months since you left me.

But I still wanted you...

Bloomed in a garden of loneliness
A flower that resembles you
I wanted to give it to you
After I take off this foolish mask

I wanted to love you. I wanted to love you so bad but we couldn't. Our love was forbidden. So instead of at least trying to make the most out of it, you had given up on me, on us. And that broke my heart the most.

But I know
I can't do that forever
I must hide
Because I am a monster

The world considered us monsters because we were both men and that was the sad part. There was still so much hate in this world. People were able to dislike even as beautiful thing as the love itself. The world was cruel.

I am afraid
I am shattered
I'm so afraid
That you will leave me again in the end
Once again I put on a mask again and go to see you

I wished we had met at a different time in a different situation. I loved being a singer, I loved being a part of our group. But not being able to be with you openly sucked. Having to hide from everyone sucked. Having to control what I say and do in front of the cameras sucked.

I just wanted to hold your hand when going out. I just wanted to kiss you out in public. I just wanted to date you and I wanted everyone to know that you were mine.

Only mine.

The only thing I can do is
In the garden
In this world
To bloom a pretty flower that resembles you
And to breathe as the me that you know
But I still want you
I still want you

But even when the whole world was against us, even when we had to hide, I still wanted you. Because I loved you. There was so much violence and bad in this world but with your hand in mine, I felt stronger, I felt at peace because in your embrace I found comfort. I found happiness. I found love.

I couldn't hold them back anymore. My tears streamed down my face and a quiet sob chocked me.

I had lost you. You... you had just given up on us...

Maybe back then
A little
Just this much
If I got the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now

I wished I wasn't so afraid. I wished I wasn't so afraid. I wished I wasn't so afraid.

But I was. I was a scared little boy.

And now you were gone...

I am crying at this
Disappeared
Fallen
That's left alone in this sand castle
Looking at the broken mask
And I still want you
But I still want you
And I still want you

I would still want you in a thousand years, in a million years. Because I loved you. And I believed that I would never stop even though you had.

The stadium got filled up with clapping and screaming again after the last note played. We all bowed and left the stage. The boys began to talk with each other and the backstage was filled with laughter and yelling but I went to the bathrooms. I locked the door behind me and breathed out.

The laughter reached my ears but not my heart.

The heart that you had shattered to pieces so tiny I didn't know if someone could put it back together.

I still want you...

Even after you broke me I still want you...