Namjin: Passion Makes Beautiful Art pt. 2

Words: 3.8 K
Warning: smut

His eyes were glued onto the screen, as he took out his hardening length. He gave it a few strokes, biting his lip as he was watching the boy pleasuring himself.

"Fuck," the man on the screen moaned, going down and up a dildo. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as Namjoon's hand's movements quickened.

The boy on the screen was totally naked, his skin pale, nipples pink. His beautiful lips were partly opened, his eyes closed as he was giving a full view to his viewers. He was sitting on the floor in a room, but no one's eyes were on the background when there was someone like Rosey in the foreground. His length was dripping precum as he was moving vigorously, chasing his own orgasm.

Namjoon's head was empty as all the blood was in a lower area of the body. His lips were parted too as he was watching the boy masturbating, the images of their night together filling his mind. He could still remember how warm the latter's skin had been and how good he had looked from such a close distance. The pink lips that had tasted so delicious, the round butt that his dick had been buried in. He remembered the latter's scent and it was still coming back to him.

No one knew how many times he had already got off to that memory. His mind was slowly letting go of pieces of that moment here and there but Jin's perfect body in his hands, his soft moaning echoing through the room had not disappeared yet and he almost prayed that they would never do. It had been one of the best nights in his life and it had sure been the best gift he had ever received.

A groan escaped his lips as a few drops of precum spilt over. He closed his eyes, only listening to the beautiful moaning. And too ashamed to admit coming after such a short while, he climaxed on his t-shirt-covered torso.

As he looked back at the screen, breathing out, he saw the latter being close to his climax too. When the camboy came, Namjoon left the live stream, but he knew that before going to sleep, he would go to his page again...

Being a songwriter didn't mean just being locked away in a studio all day, writing songs and composing beats. Because he was successful in his profession and because he was a kind soul, he liked to help so he held workshops and seminars for aspiring musicians or just everyone interested. He had a contract with a school nearby, which provided a place for these events, and he was grateful for that.

At the moment, he was heading to the secretariat to renew the contract for the new semester of his seminar. He walked through the corridors, reading the tags and names next to the doors. He stopped, looking at the 'news' notice board and began to read. His reading got interrupted by a quiet chatter in the room right behind the wall, but he didn't pay much attention to it. His ears perked when one's of the participants of the conversation voice got louder and Namjoon could hear the words clearly.

"No, don't."

He walked to the door quietly as looked through the glass in it. He saw two men, who were very close together. One was not facing him, which caused the latter to be hidden as well. The taller was pushing the other against a wall the furthest away from the door.

"Please, don't do that."

The same voice said but he was silenced by the latter. Namjoon couldn't really see what was happening, but he didn't have a good feeling about this.

He pushed the door open, and the man turned to face him. Namjoon's attention switched to the other person-

Oh my god, is that Jin?

Their eyes met and a realisation hit them both. Namjoon noticed the plea in Jin's eyes that were basically screaming to help him.

"What do you want, young man?" the much older guy, probably a professor growled almost. Namjoon walked up to them.