🎄 OT7 (Namjin): Christmas Day

This is a Christmas edition one-shot. For more Christmassy stories, look for the tree emoji in front of the chapter's name. This is the last one for 2020 :)

Words: 1.5 K
Warnings: you might die of cuteness lol

Ages:
Yoongi: five
Hoseok: four
Jimin: two
Taehyung: two
Jungkook: one

"And tomorrow, when you guys wake up, Santa will come and if you were good, he will give you presents," Seokjin said, while he was sitting on Hoseok's bed.

"I was good!" Yoongi exclaimed with a smile.

"Well, we'll see tomorrow. And remember boys, if you come to the tree during the night, he might not give you anything. 'Cuz you are going to frighten him off. And do you want that?"

Both boys shook their heads.

Seokjin closed the book in his hands and got up. He walked up to the door and turned around.

"Good night. Dada and papa love you," he blew a kiss onto them and waved with a smile.

"Good night," both said and closed their eyes, hugging their stuffies.

Seokjin closed the door quietly and breathed out. He walked into the room, seeing his husband on their bed. Their youngest son Jeongguk was sleeping in his crib, pacifier in his mouth.

"Jimin and Taehyung are sleeping?"

"Well, they looked like they were but I don't think that they can fall asleep. They were way too excited. And you know how they are," Namjoon smiled and took out all the gifts, which were already wrapped up in a fancy Christmas paper.

Seokjin took a few of them and walked into the living room, arranging them. Namjoon quietly followed behind. After they placed all the gifts under it, they both got up and breathed out. Namjoon hugged his husband and closed his eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you so much."

Seokjin smiled and kissed his husband again.

"You and our boys are the best things that have ever happened to me," Namjoon said, kissing the latter's hand, "I'm so glad that I have you all."

"Me too. I love our family," Seokjin smiled, "let's go to sleep, tomorrow they will wake us up early."

Namjoon chuckled, "that's probably true," he pecked his lips one more time before they moved to the bedroom, falling asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows...

...

Namjoon groaned as someone pulled on his pyjama harshly and he felt the bed dip as if someone was jumping on it. Shouting for joy filled the house.

"Dada! Papa! Santa came!" Hoseok exclaimed loudly, the biggest grin on his face. Seokjin opened his eyes to see the flour boys jumping around happily.

"C'mon dad!" Yoongi pulled on Namjoon's hand, "we gotta unwrap these! Quick!"

The man stood up.

"Okay okay, I just have to pee."

"No, dada! No time! Gifts!" Taehyung said, pulling onto Jin, his big brown eyes pleading, "Papa fast!"

Jin smiled lovingly at the sight of their sons being so excited. They were the cutest and the latter would give them anything to make them happy - except for ice cream for breakfast.

"Okay okay! Let's go!" the older got up and took Jungkook from his crib, who was already awake, a pacifier in his mouth. The whole family walked downstairs and sat around the tree. Jimin's eyes lit up as he saw it. He was hugging his elephant stuffie and had his blue pacifier in his mouth.