Sope: Mr. Perfect

A/N: this was a request, enjoy! 😊

Words: 1.2 K
Warnings: none

Hoseok walked through the corridor of his school, greeting his teachers and his classmates or other students. He wore his school uniform, his tie neatly styled as he arrived in the classroom.

He was popular thanks to his kind heart and glowing smile, always ready to help. He was smart, perfect student, never missing any assignments and paying attention in class. And yet, people considered him as one of the cool kids - probably because of his handsome face.

Because let's be honest here - his muscular body, long legs and bright smile caught the attention of many girls and boys. (And do not forget about the butt.) He was the main character of the school.

"Hi, Hoseok."

"Hi, Taehyung," he smiled and waved at his best friend, sitting down next to him, "you're here early."

"Yes, I finally didn't oversleep. But at what cost?" he yawned and Hoseok giggled. He put his glasses on as the bell rang.

Both boys took their books out and the teacher walked in. She began to talk almost immediately and the whole class was silent, only a quiet whispering could be heard.

Ten minutes in, the door opened. Everyone looked at the boy, who was coming inside.

"Mr Min, care to explain?" the teacher raised her eyebrows.

The boy shrugged his shoulders, "buss?"

"You're asking me or you're telling me?"

"I just simply didn't wanna come, that's all," he said, his eyes and tone unbothered. The class was only staring at him, disappointed but not surprised. Everyone was used to it by now.

"Just take a seat," the teacher said and the boy obeyed, taking his bag off and sitting down. He and Hoseok were total opposites - his uniform was messy, his shoes usually dirty. He was on a verge of failing almost every class he was in, not because he was stupid, but because he simply didn't see the point of aiming for good grades.

Hoseok was treating everyone nicely but there was one person, whom he couldn't stand - Min Yoongi. That guy was trouble, everyone knew it. He didn't seem to care about anything and that was what was pissing him off the most. He just seemed empty, like a person without a goal or dreams, just living for getting drunk and having 'fun'. And Hoseok disliked this type of people.

Their eyes met and Yoongi smirked. The latter looked away and sighed.

"Don't give a shit about him," Taehyung whispered next to him.

"I know, I just really can't stand him," Hoseok responded, writing his notes down.

"Just don't look there."

"He keeps staring at me, though."

Taehyung looked around and saw two pair of brown eyes glued onto his best friend.

"Damn, you're right."

"I can't even concentrate smh," Hoseok leaned back in his chair and fiddled with his pen, his eyes not leaving the whiteboard. Yoongi finally looked away.

Thank the Lord the lesson ended soon and the rest of Hoseok's classes were without the older's distracting gaze.

...

He placed the book on the table and took his laptop out. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and opened a new Word document.

"Oh hey."

Hoseok looked up from his laptop and rose eyebrows when he saw the person in front of him.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" he said annoyed, looking back at his screen, "this is a library, not a club. I didn't know you were this stupid to not know the difference."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Why do you hate me so much, Hoseok? What have I ever done to you to despise me?"

Hoseok scoffed and got up. He walked over to the bookshelf with law and politology.

"Hm? Care to answer?" Yoongi rose his eyebrows as Hoseok was ignoring him, reading the names of the publications.

"I just do. Get over it," he walked up to a different section, wanting to get away from the latter the furthest away but the older was not giving up.

"You're complicated," Yoongi said, watching Hoseok opening a book and looking into it.

"I know you're trying to make me leave," he continued, "you're such a bad actor."

"Why do you even care??" Hoseok looked at him and frowned, closing the book.

"Shh, we are not in a club but in a library. I didn't know you were this stupid to not know the difference," Yoongi said mockingly.

"See, this is the reason," Hoseok stormed at him, his voice was slightly quieter now but still filled with rage, "Everything is fun for you. You don't give a shit about school, about anything."

"Hmmm," Yoongi walked closer to him and leaned against the bookshelf, "is this pissing you off?" he almost cooed.

"Yes. Yes, you are pissing me off," Hoseok frowned and straightened his glasses.

"Oh, but am I really?" Yoongi continued with the same tone and rubbed the other's bottom lip, "Do you really hate me?"

Hoseok stared into the latter's eyes, his heart racing fast. He didn't know how to describe the feelings, which were piercing his body right now, but it definitely wasn't hate. Or anger. Or anything similar.

He didn't shove his hand away, he didn't push him away, he didn't do anything. He was just standing there quietly, too shocked (or maybe too happy) to move. The voice in his mind was telling him that it wasn't right, that it was wrong but his body was reacting in a quite opposite way.

Yoongi rose his eyebrows and smirked.

"You don't, do you?" he whispered as he moved closer to the boy, his breath tickling Hoseok's cheek.

And then he pressed his lips against the younger's, who could only bring himself to close his eyes and kiss back. Yoongi wrapped his arms around his torso and pulled him closer as Hoseok let the book in his hands fall.

Their innocent kissing quickly became a heavy make-out session with their tongues dancing together. Meanwhile, Yoongi's hands travelled slightly downwards and stopped on his butt, which he squeezed, Hoseok hugged the shorter around his neck, kissing back desperately.

"What would people say if they knew that our Mr. perfect likes to make out in the library with someone like me, huh?" Yoongi smirked, when he pulled away, "It would probably ruin your reputation of a good boy, perfect, innocent student."

Hoseok took his glasses off, his breathing heavy.

"Shut up and kiss me, you dumbass."

Yoongi pressed their lips together again, still cupping his butt. He pushed the latter against the wall lightly, deepening the kiss, as Hoseok ran his hand through the latter's hair.

Yoongi licked the younger's bottom lip and sucked on it while squeezing his butt. He pulled away, only to turn Hoseok's head and to kiss his neck. The younger closed his eyes as Yoongi licked the spot under his ear and purred. He then proceeded to suck and bite the flesh softly, which caused Hoseok to bite his lip but then he moaned anyway.

He pulled away completely to look at the red and purple bruise he left there and smiled proudly.

Hoseok pressed his lips against his and kissed him hungrily again.

He quickly pulled away as he was blinded by a camera flash.

"Oh, shit," Taehyung holding his phone panicked and Hoseok stared at him angrily. Yoongi turned to him.

"Oh, don't mind me," he smiled awkwardly and began to walk away.

"I am going to kill you, Taehyung."