Namjin: Tibi Alae Meae Dō pt. 2

Words: 2.1 K
Warnings: mentions of smut

Jin woke up naked in his bed. As he opened his eyes, the memories from last night flooded his mind and a smile rested on his face. He got up and groaned quietly as slight pain pierced his lower region.

"You're so beautiful, my little angel," Namjoon said, pressing his lips against Jin's. The younger spread the other's legs and pressed the tip of his dick into the latter's entrance. Jin closed his eyes in pleasure, as this completely new feeling pierced his body.

"So nicely wet for me," Namjoon pushed his length in slowly and the boy under him gasped.

He looked at the other side of the bed but it was empty - as always. Namjoon had never been there when he woke up, but he understood. He pouted though but smiled at the memory of the devil telling him that he loved him.

He walked into the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. His gaze fell on the bruises and his cheeks glowed with pink.

Namjoon's teeth bit the soft skin on his neck, marking him and Jin couldn't help but whimper. He panted when the younger sucked on the spot right under his ear, which made his dick harden even more.

"Your skin is so beautiful, so pale," the latter stroked his neck, "but it will look even better marked."

He took a quick shower and searched for some clothes he could wear. He decided on a black turtleneck to cover the bruises and skinny jeans. He walked into the living room, his eyes falling on the sofa.

"Oh baby, you feel so good," Namjoon said between the moans as he pounded into the angel under him. The latter was a moaning mess, holding onto the couch, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. "N-Namjoon ...," the latter breathed out as an unfamiliar feeling was building inside of him.

"C-cum for me, baby," the younger said as his pace quickened. Jin's wings fluttered as the feeling spread through his entire body and Namjoon followed right after, coming inside the boy under him.

Jin's mind was again flooded with memories and he took his things quickly, a smile staying on for the rest of the day...

...

A few weeks had passed since their night together. They had seen each other a couple of times since then but they both had had busy schedules.

"Hi, Jin."

"Hi, Taehyung," the latter smiled at the boy in front of him, "what you need?"

"I have a message for you. You are supposed to go to the boss."

Jin frowned. What could they possibly want from him?

"Oh, okay. Right now?" Jin got up as the other nodded. They walked together through the corridors.

"Do you know why did they call for me?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm only a messenger. I don't know what they discuss up there."

The latter pushed a button and the elevator door opened. They got in and were in heaven in no time.

"Good luck," Taehyung smiled at him.

"Thanks," Jin replied. His wings fluttered as they got out and flew over to a big light blue door, which opened immediately.

Every angel in the big room turned to him and looked him up and down. Jin gulped, feeling uncomfortable as he flew towards a desk.