🎄 Sope: Lucky [R]

This is a Christmas edition one-shot. For more Christmassy stories, look for the tree emoji in front of the chapter's name. Here's some nsfw Sope, so if you like this content, go on :)

Words: 1.3 K
Warnings: smut (oral stimulation, praise, slight degradation, slight choking)

"You know... maybe we should secure the good luck for next year," Yoongi smirked, looking at the mistletoe above their heads. The latter turned to him.

"What do you mean? We have already kissed..?" the younger said, confusion in his voice.

Yoongi slightly giggled.

"Yeah, I know. But maybe..." he pushed the other closer to him and kisses him playfully. His hand cupped the butt of the other and the boy under him moaned, which Yoongi took as an opportunity to slide his tongue in.

"...Maybe I could kiss you lower..," the older said, kissing the other's neck. Hoseok tilted his head back, so the latter had a better access and breathed out. Yoongi was nibbling, softly sucking on his skin. He wanted to leave marks so that everyone knows that the younger belongs to him.

Hoseok moaned quietly, his eyes shut. He was slowly getting harder and harder as Yoongi's lips, tongue and teeth danced on his soft skin, painting it purple, brown and red.

The older pulled away, rubbing his art, his second hand holding Hoseok by the waist. He breathed out and grabbed his neck, pushing onto the sides very softly but yet it still made the latter moan quietly and his dick twitch.

He took Hiseok's t-shirt off and the latter shivered as the cold air touched his exposed skin.

"...and lower..."

Yoongi began to kiss his collar bones, leaving a few bruises there and then moved onto his chest. Hoseok breathed out, his mind already hazy and his dick hard even without touch.

Yoongi's lips moved to his nipple, his tongue licking the areola. He breathed out shakily as his boyfriend sucked on it and played with those sensitive buds of his. His tongue technology had him whimpering and they were only at the beginning - Yoongi wasn't lying in his lyrics.

The latter's mouth sucked on the second one as he began to palm Hoseok through his pants. He gasped for air, a drop of precum staining his boxers. He loved Yoongi's lips on his nipples but he needed more, he craved for more.

"Fuck, please," Hoseok begged shamelessly as his erection began to slightly ache but Yoongi didn't listen, he was still making hickeys all over his chest and occasionally sucking on his nipples.

Yoongi began to gently kiss his stomach.

"...and lower..."

He knelt down in front of him and rubbed the tip of his member. Hoseok whined as satisfaction spread throughout his body but only for a little while.

"You're such a mess. So desperate. Aren't you, a little baby?"

"Please, I-I need you."

"What do you need, hmm? Use your words, babe," Yoongi smirked. Hoseok already looked wrecked and he had barely even touched him. He palmed his dick again and saw how Hoseok's breathing hitched, how he bit his lip and closed his eyes.

He slapped his butt and the latter couldn't help but moan.

"Do you want to be punished?" Yoongi growled and Hoseok shook his head frantically, "Then answer me."

"I-I want your cock i-in me a-and y-your hand around m-my neck, please, please," he begged, being a little more describing. Yoongi squeezed his butt, the words making his dick harden even more if it were possible.