20

DESPITE HIS PROTESTING, Hawks was still forced to go to work. After all being a hero implied from the start not being exactly entitled to a personal life. But Y/N was understanding, she was not mad that he still needed to be out for missions or on patrol, sometimes she would join him afterwards for a nice romantic dinner, but other times she would just sit at home and find something to do with her free time.
      It has been almost 2 months since she found out she was pregnant and she was starting to show a bit.

"Your father is such a lunatic sometimes, but we're lucky to have him. He's a man full of love you know..." she talked to the baby in her belly as she swiped the dust away from the counter

     Hawks was out for patrol so she couldn't really have lunch with his girlfriend. So for that she decided to at least try to do something nice and warm for him at dinner. But for that she needed to do a little shopping of her own.
    Y/N grabbed a small shoulder bag with her as she got out of the house. She didn't plan on staying outside for too long since it was a rainy day, not one of her favorites.

    Cold drops of water ran down her umbrella as she walked along the sidewalk, humming a song she once heard her lovely baby daddy sing around the house. She didn't know the lyrics to it, only the tunes, but it was enough for her as she felt all warm inside trying to recreate it.

"Y/N?" a sudden voice made her stop and turn around

"Mira?" she smiled softly as she recognized the girl in front of her, an old friend perhaps

"Oh my! What's with all this?" she said a bit shocked as she pointed to her wings

"Let's say that I'm a late bloomer when it came to my quirk" she laughed as she tried to make the pink haired female buy her lie

"I see. Well how about we sit down for coffee? I haven't seen you in months"

     Maybe sitting down with an old friend to catch up wasn't such a bad idea. Besides, she would get bored waiting for Hawks once she got back to the house.

"Sure. I have some spare time on my hands"

"That really sounds interesting! I bet your life has been like a hurricane since the last time we saw each other" the pink haired girl smiled

"Sure, you can put it that way. But I am thankful for everything, especially my child and my loving boyfriend" Y/N smiled back with ease

"But don't you feel bad?"

"Feel bad? Why would I feel bad?" she asked confused

"You left your ex boyfriend so sad and in love just because you wanted to mess around with that oversized chicken" the female gritted her teeth

"Well I don't l-" she paused for a moment "I don't love him anymore, that's why I called it quits. This has nothing to do with my boyfriend"

     She quickly noticed that she never mentioned who her boyfriend was or anything about Dabi. So then it clicked with her just in time, that familiar ashy smell and those glossed lips, she had seen them before. It was no doubt that the woman in front of her was not her old friend but Toga. She needed to get out of there fast, she wasn't sure why she was suddenly so interested to talk to her, but that was just not good news.

"I think I need to go, it's getting late and I promised my boyfriend that I would make dinner tonight. It was nice meeting you again" she gave her a faint smile and rushed outside the coffee shop

"I'll walk you to the station. After all I would feel bad letting my pregnant friend walk alone at night"

    It got darker outside and honestly it scared her. She wasn't able to get her phone out and notify Hawks since Toga was keeping her eyes on her at all times. And she couldn't fly out either, Toga would probably try and harm her and knowing her style of fighting she would go for her stomach, harming her baby. She was just praying that she would be left alone.

"It looks like we're here, thank you for leading me. Have a safe trip home" she bowed down waiting for the female to leave, but she never did

"You're smart Y/N. Just remember this is not my idea, I couldn't care less about you, but he's gone insane and this seems the only way to stop him"

    Before she could respond, she felt a stinging pain in her left arm and started seeing black.

"Don't worry. It is harmless to your baby. You can't hear me, but I promise you, no one is going to harm the little one" she said hopping with the (h/c) haired female into the purple portal

"Songbird, I'm back" he said as he closed the window behind him

    He sighed tiredly as he put his jacket down and his glasses away. It went pretty well on patrol, no villains and nothing to disturb the silence of the streets. It was the first time in a while where he came home without a single scratch. He couldn't wait to brag about that to his girlfriend.
     As his golden eyes gazed upon the room he noticed everything almost untouched. It looked like no one had been in the apartment for at least a couple hours.

"Maybe she's out..." he thought as he got his phone out calling her

"The number you have dialed is not available at the moment. Please-"

    He tried calling again and again but the same robot responded.

"Where are you kid.." he said in frustration as he put his jacket on and flew out to look for Y/N

" he said in frustration as he put his jacket on and flew out to look for Y/N

i won't kill Hawks or Dabi or Y/N since i don't want this story to be THAT tragic
saying this cause someone asked me

DONT FORGET TO VOTE