13

"YOU'RE HOME DOLL. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU" the black haired male said as he locked eyes with the winged girl

    She didn't know how to react. She wanted to be mad and yell at him for destroying her bedroom, she wanted to ask him how he got inside, she had so many questions and she wanted to take her anger out on him, but she chose to remain silent.
    In that moment Dabi saw her wings, all his worries about her having anything more than just a job related relationship with the winged hero was gone. But there was another question arising, what the hell was happening to the girl he so deeply fell in love with?

"Where were you last night? Why didn't you come home?" he asked taking a few steps closer to her

"That's none of your business" she spat out

"You never picked up my calls doll. It's not nice to ignore me when-"

"Get out" she said while she felt the anger increasing

"How did you got these wings, they are really nice" he said ignoring what she just told him and moved his hand to touch her vermillion wings

"Get the fuck out of my apartment Dabi before I hurt you"

   She plucked one of her feathers as it turned into a sword, raising it to the level of his chin. There were flames that erupted from her free hand and her eyes were glowing a bright blue, making the man take a few steps back.

"That's not the way you should act to your lover" he said smirking as he thought he could handle the raging girl in front of him

"You are not my lover Dabi. You are not my boyfriend. And I won't hesitate to hurt you if that's what you're betting on" she growled as she extended her wings knocking a few stuff in the process

    In that moment he didn't recognize Y/N, there was a demon without horns that raged at him, ready to kill him any minute. He knew it wasn't the time to ask questions as she was surely angry, and he knew he was the reason for her anger.

"I'll come tomorrow, maybe you'll knock some sense into that pretty little brain of yours" he said smirking and taking his leave into a black hole, teleporting himself far away from her apartment.

    One single thought rambled in Dabi's mind, her wings must disappear. He must take them away from you, even if that meant he had to rip each and every single feather off your back.
    After the fight she and Dabi had, she didn't feel like cleaning the mess he made, but she had to. After all she needed to sleep in a bed tonight and this evening she had to meet up with the commission, after all she was like a mystery waiting to be solved by them.
    She sighed as she started cleaning up, throwing the burnt stuff away. Luckily only the sheets, the curtains and a lamp were actually burned, so she could easily change the sheets and go shopping tomorrow for a new lamp and curtains.
   As she stepped into the kitchen she noticed two dirty cups in the sink and crumbs all over the counter.

"Did he have someone over while I was away?..It can't be.." she looked better at one of the cups and noticed gloss stains on it

"Did he fuck someone in my house??? WHILE I WAS AWAY?" The anger rose even more and she threw away the cup, smashing it onto the floor

    She couldn't take the disrespect he was giving her. She had enough of it. Y/N couldn't control it anymore and blue flames sprawled from her hands and covered the entire floor.

"Shit" she rushed out the apartment and called the fire department as she cursed under her breath

   It was a shitty day for her and it really wasn't the time for her to have a talk with the commission. But it looked like someone just wouldn't give up.

"Hey, kid, what happened?" Hawks said as he flew right next to her

"I don't want to talk about it.." she said as she tried to avoid looking at him

"Did someone attack you?" he asked in a concerned voice

"No...I got a bit too angry" she said trying not to seem like it was bothering her

"Was it me? Did I do something to upset you this morning?"

"No. Not even a bit, it was...someone else"

-
"It looks like Miss Y/N over here has other blood cells mixed with her own. These blood cells were separated from the normal ones. So that means she has only the quirk cells inside her. And somehow, it's almost a miracle that it got to her and she actually gained the quirks"

"I see so that's everything?" Hawks asked as he looked over at the doctor

"I did some research and the cells are indeed yours sir Hawks. Which is a bit odd to be honest, but there's one more set of cells that we identified. It was an old patient, the child of a hero, but as far as I know he's dead. Very unfortunate situation"

"I'm sorry to hear that...who was the hero?" Y/N asked out of curiosity

"That's something I can't tell. I'm sorry miss. Also one more thing. You will have to train your quirks since they will change your mind and it will affect you more than you think"

"What does that mean?" Hawks asked as he didn't exactly know what the doctor meant

"It means that there will be odd behaviours Miss Y/N might encounter, not typical to her usual ones. So don't get scared"

  Shit chapter from the half of it since i am in class rn, sorry :(( Thanks for over 1k views guys

ALSO I HAVE A NEW BNHA BOOK: ONE IMPOSTOR AMONG US!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE THE CHAPTER